Chapter 91

Leo's Pov:

I was shocked, i knew something more had happened in Jessica's room when i was notified he had spent half of his day in there, but not this. Chance doesn't have... sex. He doesn't know anything when it comes to intimacy or romance. What is happening?

I gathered my thoughts and then proceeded to get up and get dressed, as i was clothing myself it hit me. 'Alana just caught Jenna and me' i figure with wide eyes. A lot is rummaging through my head at this time, i was shocked and scared at this moment.

First off I'm having sex and being romantic which is something new, i showed off my ability to another which is something i am not supposed to do. And now I've been caught being sexually active, while my best friend is as well. I have no idea what is going on at this point.

Jenna's Pov:

Alana and I were walking down the path searching for Jess's tent, as we were strolling she gave me a rough nudge on the side of my arm with her elbow. That caused me to shoot my eyes at her, "Hey! That hurt dude" i whined while rubbing the spot she encountered. "You've got a lot of explaining to do Ortega" She pointed her finger at me with a pinched expression.

That's when it all came to me. Leo and I got caught. I was trying so hard to hide what I'd been doing with them that i blew it. I didn't even realize it when she found us lying on his mattress naked, it felt so natural that i got distracted from reality. "I promise I'll fill you in" i gulped with a nervous look in my eyes as my breaths started to get deeper.

She gave a rough nod and then continued to step down the path. I exhaled shitting my eyes roughly, i was highly disappointed in myself for not being able to keep one thing hidden correctly. I followed up behind Alana as we resumed looking for Jessica's whereabouts.

Leo's Pov:

I whipped my flip phone out after i was done getting dressed and tidying up the space Jenna and I slept in. I quickly dialed Chance's phone number and called, I don't even recognize him anymore, not in a bad way by all means I'm thrilled, but he never takes these kinds of steps before discussing it with me.

(on call)

Chance- Hey buddy!! (he grinned widely)

Leo- Where are you (they asked with a numb expression)

Chance- At the Cabin eating breakfast with the kids from my robotics class you? (he answered with the same joyful tone)

Leo- Breakfast?

I quickly parted the phone from my ear to check the time "10:15" It wrote, i was late for breakfast too??

Leo- I'll be down there in a sec, we need to talk (sighs)

I hung up without any further explanations. I was feeling all sorts of emotions, i thought this morning I'd wake up to face the most beautiful girl beside me, lying down and cloud gazing. Instead, i have a thousand problems piled up that need to be sorted, and I'm going to solve them one by one. Starting with Chance.

Jenna's Pov:

We've been hunting for Jess's tent for 10 minutes now, it's been a very quiet walk so far, i believe Alana's upset with me at the fact she unexpectedly found me and Leo napping together coincidentally nude. She wasn't even peeking at me. "Is that it?" she asked with a somewhat cold tone while staring at a pop-up tent in front of us.

"I would assume it to be" i nodded discreetly, still feeling guilty. Alana took a big step forward and yanked the zipper down to reveal, an empty area. We both frowned at the sight wondering where she could be. "Good morning girls" a soft voice ran through our ears just behind us. I quickly rotated my head behind my shoulder while Alana spun on her heels to face her.

"You also have a shit load of explaining to do" She almost shouted at her, i slowly loomed away from her, my eyes filled with worry as i noticed Jessica tilting her head to the side while staring at her in confusion. "What are you talking about? What's going on?" she asked in apprehension, trying to understand why Alana was coming off so strongly.

Alana sighed and looked between Jessica and me, "You had sex with Chance! And you had sex with Leo!" She shouted while holding her palm out to point toward us. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out from the shock i was facing. I peeked at Jess and she was staring right back at me with wide eyes.

"You guys slept together?" Jess questioned in surprise, her jaw almost dropped to the ground as her hand hovered over her mouth, she wasn't expecting that, yet again neither was i. "You had sex with Chance??" I fired back with the same amount of wonderment, I'm aware of the fact that i was telling Leo they might be "up to something" but i wasn't being that serious.

"One at a time" Alana chimed in to put an end to our befuddlement. Jess and I went silent immediately and as Alana was about to pick one of us to speak first she suddenly darted towards someone walking by behind Jess and me "Hey! You! Come here!" She snapped her fingers then aggressively waved them over. My eyes rounded at that, wondering who she was calling over.

I swiftly turned my head to see... And i couldn't believe it. "Is something wrong?" Leo requested while stepping between me and Jess. "You tell me" Alana placed her hands on her hips staring him down, I rapidly took action "It's not his fault Alana" I loudly expressed my concern, trying to protect him.

They were now looking at me with nervousness in their eyes. "It takes two to tango Jenna" Alana quoted while taking small steps towards me and crossing her arms. "Where's your best friend" Alana demanded looking back at Leo, "In the cabin having breakfast, that's where I'm headed" He numbly answered.

My heart was pounding in my chest, I felt like i had done something incredibly inappropriate, like i was caught stealing or doing drugs. "Perfect. Let's all head down there shall we?" Alana sarcastically smiled while raising an eyebrow. "Sure, let's go" Jessica agreed, sighing as stress filled her lungs. Leo tightly nodded while i was stuck in the same position.

My eyes were stuck on the grass beneath us and my lower lip was hanging loose. I was genuinely scared of the outcome. I've never hidden anything from Alana, i feel like i treated her unfairly by this, however, it is not entirely wrong to keep something on the low until you're comfortable with it. I honestly couldn't tell which was correct, but as of this moment, i had frozen.

"Jenna" Leo called, subtly sticking his head out and furrowing his eyebrows to catch my attention. I quickly snapped out of the trance and brought my gaze up to him. "Yea...?" i breathily answered, obviously displaying my anxiety. "What's wrong? Are you ok?" He worried a bit while lightly grabbing my shoulders and stepping forward. I gulped.

"Leo I'm stressed" i huffed in unison while trying to express myself. My breathing had started to slow down and my forehead was now damped in sweat, not to mention my fingertips shaking. "Calm down sweetheart, breathe and we can go when you're ready" He assured me with a very soothing voice.

Their touch, their face, their calming tone, all combined was helping me relax, but it wasn't taking away the heavy weight on my chest. I stiffly nodded while looking off to the side, now holding tears back. I felt exposed to the world, like all were on me, like i was the enemy of the story. I started to frantically examine the field around me, which only made me feel worse.

My vision had started to get blurry, from the tears and the anxiety, my chest was now inflating like a balloon and my bottom lip had started to quiver. Right then Leo took notice and wrapped his masculine arms around me, he shoved my head in their chest to block my outer vision, and held me tightly. I followed suit, sneaking my arms around their waist.

I was sniffling in their shirt, hanging onto him like my life depended on it. "Jenna I'm right here, please don't get upset, it'll all blow over i promise" They comforted me
as they stroked my back, I started to calm down, my breathing pace returned to normal and the buzz in my head had slowly disappeared. I was taking deep breaths.

"Thank you for being here every time" I mumbled on their chest, they lightly scoffed at my statement. "Always Jenna, Always..." They reminded me. I felt at ease, They always take away my worries, no matter what's happening, they have that power over me, and it doesn't frighten me anymore.