Chapter 89

Nobodies Pov:

Leo and Jenna had a long conversation, under the stars and above the lake that Leo transformed in. Jenna had lightened up, she was starting to accept Leo's ability, as well as regret ever making a scene because they never told her. She found their story fascinating.

Leo was feeling all of his emotions. Sadness, fear, joy, comfort, passion, and... Love. To top it off, they were facially expressing all of these senses as well. There wasn't a second that went by without Leo pulling up an expression on his face. Jenna was watching his brows raise and eyes widen along with his lips quivering to different reactions.

She was all in. She knew at that moment, how much she actually cared for Leo and loved all of his flaws and playfulness. However, this didn't make her have a preference for this side of him any more than his normal self. She fell for the Leo she saw on the first day back to school. Now, if it's love that she fell in? That's still a question.

Leo's Pov:

I feel energetic and very upbeat. I could run two laps of Tichu Mountain right now. But nothing compares to sitting with Jenna. I feel so strongly about her, she makes me want to be a better person. I can share anything and she won't judge, she'll honestly listen. I understand why she freaked out at first.

By all means it's not easy to see the person you've kind of been dating, transform into the opposite of what they've portrayed to be all along. But she accepted it. She put it past her and sat and heard me, my story, my worries, and my thoughts. I feel like i fall in love with Jenna every day.

I can't judge whether i am or not, because of the simple fact that i haven't been in love before. I am unfamiliar with romantic feelings, even though when I'm in this state i don't want to be. But my normal self rejects any kind of love act. Until now i guess. "I think the ice cream machine is still working.." i squinted my eyes in question.

Jenna peeked at me with a suspicious glance. "You want ice cream? At this time?" she asked with a little smile creeping up on her beautiful lips. "Guilty" I smirked, confirming this fact. Jenna raised her eyebrows at that, she was gonna have to get used to this alright. "Well, i guess i can't say no" She softly agreed.

I bobbed my head then threw myself off the mattress, grabbing her hand and pulling her with me. She seemed a bit taken aback by this sudden dash. 10 minutes went by, we were now approaching the thankfully working machine. "Told you it's still on" I huffed with a grin. She scrunched her nose with a smile. How cute.

As i filled our cones with our desired flavors, a thought came raving into my mind. "Why did you search for me tonight?" I questioned while handing her the ice cream. "I actually didn't have a place to sleep and i remembered you don't have a partner as well... So" she rolled he eyes away with shyness.

"So you came looking for me. Because you didn't have a tent?" I sort of hesitated while licking the side of my cone, where a drop of chocolate ice cream rolled down. She eyed me as i did that, then whipped her head to the left. "It was a bit of an excuse" she clicked her tongue whole admitting.

I discreetly nodded, starting to act enchanting with a hint of charm. "Right.." I lightly spoke, licking the ice cream slower and slower. "Stop" she scoffed while appearing to be a bit nervous. "Stop what exactly?" i begin to feel cocky. "Leo.." she whispers as her eyes trail back to mine.

I can spot the lust within her pupils at this point, and it's really intriguing. I let my ice cream drop at the sound of my name being voiced so sexily. She witnessed my action and followed suit, letting her strawberry ice cream hit the hard surface beneath us. Her eyes grew with hunger.

She leaped forward and jumped into my arms, pulling herself up by my shoulders and immediately locking her legs around my waist, i gave the same energy back, kissing her instantly and passionately. A few hums played along between our lips as i stuck her up against the wall to continue.