Chapter 63

Jenna's Pov:

I had froze in place, my elbows locked, and my hands hovering over my open mouth, my eyes became dry from the amount of time i had them widely flashing,  and my brain was cramping. "say something.." Jess almost sobbed, bitting her nails, while her eyes welled up, she became red from embarrassment.. This adds up to her being sick..

I finally removed my palms from my face, slowly lowering my arms to my sides, then trying to speak. "you-" i was speechless, the words coming out of my mouth were cut off, and i had no thought process.. At this point i honestly did not know what to say. I blinked, wetting my eyes, then snapping my jaw back to its place without fully sealing my lips.

"how.. How- are you so sure." I stuttered, my face had dropped beneath the damn floor, my fingers were trembling, and my breaths were short and sudden. Jess readjusted herself on the mattress, lightly moving her kneecaps upright, she continued to chew on her nails, as her eyes were still glossed, then starting to sniffle as well.

"i took a pregnancy test-" she broke in silent tears, she forced the sentence out of her mouth, causing her to shatter at her own confession. Is this what she wanted to tell me..? My eyes rounded once more, while i gasped quietly, she had shoved her face between her knees.. Starting to weep as her breaths we're cutting.

She started to uncontrollably bawl her eyes out, her shoulders were moving along with her wails, and her arms were tightly folded around her legs. I felt so bad.. And the worst part is there's nothing i can do.. I decided to act upon the one thing that might help her at the moment.. Which is support her.

I collected myself, as surprised as i might be right now, i need to get it together and be the stronger one, Jess has always been there for me through thick and thin, and although this isn't just thick.. I need to man up, and give her a shoulder to cry on. I sat myself back down in the edge of the bed, then leaned my upper body forward to reach her.

I covered her shoulders with my arms, hugging her solidly, her head was still tucked in the middle of her knees, she continued to shed tears, with high pitched gasps, then slowly leaned up against my chest, i rubbed her back starting to get emotional as well.. It's hard to see your friend in this situation, especially when there's nothing you can do.

I wish i could take this away from her, or at least be able to comfort her enough that she doesn't panic about it. I have no idea what she plans on doing, and i have so many questions, but none at the same time. I'm lost at this point, i just know that i have to be here, whenever she needs me.

"I- i didn't know! It would- end up.. Like this!" She shouted on my shoulder, i felt her warm breath against my skin, her forehead was on fire, and i could feel the pressure she was applying on herself to cry. This was ripping me apart, i couldn't come up with something to tell her, so i just let her get it out of her system..

"I was careful! I don't know- What happened.." she howled, the tears were streaming down her cheeks, and soaking into my dress, i held her close, as i felt my eyes starting to itch.. "it's ok.. It's ok" i whispered, with my lips pressed on the top her head, i rocked us back and forth, as i tried to soothe her.

"everything is gonna turn out just fine.. We'll figure this out." i assured with a calming tone, she continued to sniff and sob, she was starting to come down to a normal pace, without shrieking or being unable to breath correctly. She had started to inhale gloomily, trying to restore all the oxygen she failed to before.

"Jenna what the fuck am i gonna do"
Jess picked her head off of my chest, sweating, and completely swollen, she pushed her hair out of her face, pulling it back while her arms stuck on the sides of her head, she frantically looked around the room, breathing stiffly, she looked like she had seen a ghost, her eyes were blotted with fear.

I raised my my hands up, and started to hover down the air, signaling her to calm down, "relax.. Relax, we'll see ok? Right now you need to chill" i peacefully mentioned, trying to be as zen as possible, for her and me. She couldn't look me in the eyes, or stay still, she kept
squirming in her sheets, while pulling strands of her hair back into a pony tail.

"i'm so sorry i didn't tell you right away i wasn't sure and Claire found out cause she over heard me and Alsna i'm sorry i hid this" she explosively blurted, trying to defend herself, while waving her hands around in circles, i frowned at her as she kept spitting out apologies, "woah! Woah! No no, don't be sorry are you kidding me?" i pondered with a grimace.

She roughly sighed, her voice was cracking caused from all the crying, she gulped, then let her head hang from her shoulders. I exhaled through my nose, then looked off to the side. She suddenly threw her arm out and plopped it on my shoulder, still facing down on her mattress.

"Leo's a really good kid Jenna.." she sniffed, then picked her head up, and looked me dead in the eyes. "they're very sweet, and helpful, very very kind.. Please don't let this one just pass by.. Make it worthwhile." her lips quivered as tears began to fill her eyes again. I was stunned by this unexpected comment.. Why was she saying all of this?

"how did you come up with this.." i mumbled in utter confusion, while my face became pink, "Jenna they literally bought me a pregnancy test." she enlightened me, while giving my shoulder a squeeze and a subtle shake, her eyes widened, "i mean i already had one, but when we bumped into each other it fell out of my bag, and he saw that it was cheap shit, and he went and bought a new one.." she started to weep once again.

She let her hand fall off my shoulder as she dipped her face into her palm.. I was beyond shocked, absolutely taken aback by this information.. My jaw unhinged a bit, as my own eyes had flooded, there was a tear about to escape from the corner of my eye.. I did not expect that.