Chapter 80

Jenna's Pov:
(4:00 pm)

I was in my hotel room, Leo and I walked together, our rooms are next to each other after all, Alana was sitting on the side of the bed scrolling through her phone, as i was looking out the window thinking about one thing and one thing only.. Them..

At some point a heavy sigh came from Alana, it sounded a bit concerning, "Everything alright?" i asked, twisting my head to view her, "mhm" she uninterestedly hummed, not moving a single muscle besides her thumb on the screen, i frowned, then sat up straight..

"What's wrong?" i started to worry, "you wanna know what's wrong?" she piped, throwing her phone on the mattress, and subtly turning her head to the side, while her back faced me.. Her fingers sort of trembled, "I did something i am not proud of.." her voice broke at the end, my eyes went wide..

I squirmed closer to her, placing my palm on the back of her shoulder, she jerked away obviously not wanting to be touched, as she whipped her head forward, causing me to be unable to see her face, "What do you mean are you ok!?" i started to feel my heart tighten.. What the fuck happened while i was with Jess?

She shoved her face into her hands, as a couple sniffs escaped through the cracks of her fingers, my eyebrows shot up.. I was starting to feel stressed, and extremely troubled, she suddenly unburied her face, and straighten her back, than fully turned around to make eye contact with me.

Her eyes were bloodshot, and her cheeks puffed, "Me and Ria fucked" she spat, directly getting it off her chest, i leaned back a bit, confused as to why this is upsetting her, and unsure of how i should comfort her when this is what she's wanted all along, "did she do something you didn't want?" I hypothesized.

"No! No.. You know Ria when it comes to sex.. She's either gonna fall in love or get past you.." she teared up, i was now reminded of this fact.. It is true, Ria is either gonna fall in love with you, or act like you don't exist anymore, "did she give you signs that she's not interested anymore..?" i questioned.

Alana shrugged, with a red stuffy nose, "she didn't give anything, i mean before lunch it was ok, we got lost of course cause she's stupid.. But the minute we stepped into the crowd she disappeared.. Like what the fuck!" she threw her hands out while weeping, i jumped forward to hug her, and pet her hair.

"Maybe you should discuss this with her.. Don't let it go like that, and stop overthinking, she probably went to find her friends.." i reasoned, while pulling back a little to look into her eyes, as i glared at her with a serious gaze, her ocean blue eyes swam in tears, as she shook her head.

"Then- Then explain to me why! Why!? Did she sit away from me!?" she started to shout, this situation was taking a huge turn.. Ria would never do anything like this, ignore? Be distant? Avoid on purpose? What is going on, "honey i don't have an explanation for that.. But i'm sure if you just-" i tried to provide a solution but got cut off..

"No! No! This is bullshit! I'm done trying, i'm done chasing, she knows how much i've fucking risked for her, she knows my struggles.. And for what!?" she began yanking her arms, causing me to release her, as she was clapping her hands on some words, and swatting them all over the place.

Alana has put a lot on the line for her, she comes from a very rich family, that is known across many states, although most of her family members aren't homophobic, she cannot come out as bisexual, it will ruin her family's reputation and all the businesses they've worked to build for.

And just to mention, her mom isn't a huge fan, plus the whole school admires her, and her feminity, not that she's gonna be any less if she dates a girl, but no one will look at her the same way, and god knows what kind of rumors will be spread, that is the tragic truth of our world, and a good example of why i hate popularity..