Chapter 74

Jenna's Pov:

We just got harassed by a group of icky males, a certain one kept pushing for some attention, something we tried no to give, i lost my shit when one of them mentioned me, how the fuck does he know me? Do i know him? I got startled at the thought of other people knowing who i am, and having these kinds of thoughts about me.

I don't want anyone to know me, hence why i avoid human contact and communication, Leo is one of the rarest that got the best of me.. And also the one that stood up for me today.. Again, "How do you suppose i do it..?" the ugly blond continued, "well for one if there's no will there's no way" Leo slowly stepped closer to him,

And there was the first flood of moisture between my legs. Then they crouched down at their eye level, "do. Not. Push." he hissed, staring into the guy's soul, the greasy haired boy was shook by this, pulling his head back to get away from Leo's, my lips parted as my chest inflated and deflated double the amount it should, i felt my whole body heat up.

"fine man, get out of my face" they guy cringed swatting his hand around Leo, that's when he suddenly caught the boy's hand, and pressured their thumb on his wrist causing his hand to drop, "watch it, and stay away from Jenna.. And her friends" they whispered as the dude's eyes got wider and wider, as his friends inches away on the cushions. Chance was staring with his brows raised.

"Right we're good, that's enough now, Jared please follow me" Mr Knox interrupted, Leo moved out of the way, as the guy stood up in frustration and quickly followed behind the teacher, i watched every single one of Leo's movements, this person just keeps getting hotter and hotter, and the surprises never stop.

He's so unexpected at times.. The way they just automatically protect me, without hesitation, the lines they've crossed for me.. Almost getting caught in a fight and now this.. Which reminds me of one thing, the night of Leo's rowing competition, when his coach tried to tell him off for swimming to the finish line instead of rowing..

The way i lashed out, and started yelling at a man a barely knew, for a person i barely knew at the time, i guess it comes out naturally, wanting to defend each other, and honestly it's very sweet in my eyes.. He never disappoints to turn me on, even when i was denying my sexual desires, my heart was on fire, and my thighs were tightly closed,

Of course my breathing was off, and i was bitting my lower lip, god i want them.. "Um miss girl hello?" Alana waved her palm side to side, i snapped back, bashing my eyelashes a couple times and relaxing my muscles, "yea what?" i looked back at her, "get your shit together you're in public bitch-" she giggled, "ooohh Jennaaaa" Ria teased.

I blushed, then a smile popped up on my lips, i side eyed Jess, cause she was being awfully quiet, something that never occurs when we're making fun of someone, i noticed her staring forward, and when i trailed my sight along to the spot she was looking, my eyes met Chance, but Leo was also standing next to him..

Now as an over thinker, instead of just accepting that my best friend is checking out my love interest's best friend, i started to hesitate wether Jess likes Leo, the fact that they greet each other every time, and smile at each other, and look at each other, i know this is how greeting works, but for a person like Leo it's concerning.

I nudged her, somewhat aggressively, she rotated her head to me, "are you staring at-" i started to mumble with a little grin, she shushed me, expanding her eyes, "stop i don't know what's wrong with me" she muttered through her teeth, "Chance??" i quietly inquired, she nodded in embarrassment, as her cheeks turned pink.

My jaw unhinged, there is no way Jessica is into Chance, he's nothing even remotely close to Jess's type, she hates dorks, and cringes at the thought of chubbiness, but when i tell you longing glowed in this girl's eyes, as if she awaited for this moment all her life and it was finally at her feet, i have never seen Jess look at someone this way, and to be quite fair, Chance took a big step today in standing up for us..