Chapter 61

Jenna's Pov:
(8:42 pm)

Suddenly i blinked, bashing my eyelashes, then a bright light shined on my face, "do you want the salad Jen?" Leo asked, seeming a bit worried.. What the fuck is happening.. We were just in the woods practically fucking, how am i sat back at the tavern? Leo was just crying in my arms.. And there's no way i fell asleep.

I twisted my head left and right, observing every inch of the same tavern i've been in.. What the fuck. "Jenna" Leo scoffed with a side grin almost making fun of me, I snapped my head back to face them.. What's so funny anyway? "what.. Yea yea" I bobbed my head, while my voice trembled.. I am utterly confused as of right now.

I plucked two pieces of hair behind my ear before looking back down at the menu, to avoid making eye contact with Leo, they kept looking at me with a knowing smile.. I have no idea what's going on and it's starting to freak me out, "Are you ok?" They questioned while placing their hand on mine, i glanced at them, unsure of my reply.

"i mean i'm feeling alright.. Something weird just happened i'll get over it." I confided, while waving my hand up and down, trying to avoid telling the rest, Leo didn't move an inch, "You zoned out for like 5 minutes straight." They continued.. It was a damn daydream? Seriously? And how did it feel so real.. How did i get to see all of that in 5 minutes?

I frowned, then pulled back, i was shocked, but trying to play it off as calm, i was trying to deny this, since it was nearly impossible.. "why didn't you shake me out of it?" I asked, whispering with a rough tone, i didn't wanna look like an idiot staring at the ceiling in a Japanese diner.. That's disgusting and weird.

Leo smirked.. Which kind of got on my nerves.. I have no idea what he finds so amusing, my face picked up a bitter expression, as i slightly tilted my head to the side, "you just looked so beautiful.. And mesmerizing, i rather look at you then disturb you.. I'm sorry i probably should of talked to you or something" they apologized looking elsewhere while scratching the back his neck.

My eyes expanded, then i felt guilty for calling them out, i regret my actions towards them, so i pushed myself forward to grab their knee, causing him to turn his head back to me, "it's ok it's ok, i just don't wanna look like an idiot.." i explained with a bit of worry. Leo exhaled through his nostril then gave a nod.

I flashed a little smile, which made him smile along with red cheeks, so cute.. The fact that i imagined all of this.. And it felt like i was having a lucid dream.. It should scare me, but honestly it doesn't frighten me all that much, given the fact i masturbated to this person twice, thinking about getting railed is the least.

I straightened my back, then dropped my eyes back on the menu, "yea we'll get a salad" i went along with what Leo had suggested earlier, every time i laid my eyes on them, i had a wave of warmth, and hypnosis hit me, i was swept away by how good they can appear, when they actually put in the effort to.

My eyes were playin around, going back and forth between objects around the restaurant and Leo, sometimes our gaze would coincidentally meet, and we would smirk at each other.. Sooner or later Leo called a waiter over to order, this time they were keeping a low profile when talking, not like the 'daydream' when they were trying to get the fuck up out of here.

As Leo ordered our meal, i took a quick peek at our table and the students that were lined up, i noticed Ria with Alana across from us a couple seats down, both flirty, and a little touchy, and very very happy to be looking at each other, Claire was at the end of the table, talking to some girls from her mathematics class, and Jess was once again nowhere to be spotted.

I frowned at the realization, then started snapping my fingers at Alana to grab her attention, she finally peeped at me, giving me the chance to ask her about Jess's absence, Ria kept flirting Alana up, making it hard for me to get all of my words out before Alana would turn back to Ria, "Where's Jess?" i puzzled while opening my palm in front of my face.