Chapter 68

Leo's Pov:

Jenna and i shared a very special moment tonight. Something that will define our life, and make us unforgettable to each other, she's my first in sexual interactions, and i am hers. We finished, and as we did i had forgotten her thigh was tied up on the bed. I got a rush of stress, i can't believe i left her like that..

She did reassure me that it was up to her liking, but it's still unpleasant, she then complimented my doing, i was still unsure if it was good, i think she was just trying to be nice.. "i'm glad i was good enough for you" i stood up off the bed, "enough?" she puzzled, i glanced back at her, "what do you mean enough? It was way more than i expected.." she addressed with a serious tone.

I observed the room, trying to figure out why she found it so pleasing.. Not that i didn't, it was beyond enticing, the feeling was overwhelming in a good way, i've never felt like this before, it's honestly magical, especially with Jenna.. "seriously?" i furrowed my eyebrows. "yes! Leo" she slightly shouted, trying to convince me.

"i won't allow you to be insecure of this.." she shook her head, then laid on the bed, not moving an inch from where i placed her, "i'm not.." i mumbled, "then why are you doubting yourself?" she obviated, i took a short breath in, "cause it's my first time.. And i'm not the kind of person to do this, but i did.." i fumbled with my fingers,

I broke eye contact as she stared me down, "i didn't pressure you did i?" she worried, "no! No! You have no idea how bad i wanted this" i leaped forward, hoping back on the bed, and crawling up next to her, she raised her upper body up, without moving her legs, "you did?" she smiled in awe, "of course i did!" i huffed.

She grinned, then placed her palm on my cheek, wiping the sweat from underneath my eye with her thumb, then softly pressing her majestic lips on mine, when we drew apart, my eyes dropped behind her, on the mattress, "oh shit" i muttered, "what.. What?" she freaked, making a sudden move to twist her body.

"fuck" she forced herself too much, causing a sudden pain on her lower waist, "hey be careful.." i grabbed her arms, leading her up slowly, "what is it.." she wondered as i helped her sit up, she was frantically trying to peek behind her back.

Jenna's Pov:

Leo noticed something behind me, on the spot i was laying in.. I swear to god if i embarassed myself.. They were helping me sit up correctly, she literally railed me, up to the point that i can't even move without a muscle twitching in my body, my back had straightened, giving me acess to turn effortlessly 

I rotated my head, to find.. A huge fucking sweat stamp, outlining my body, on the damn mattress, "what the hell!" i panicked while cringing, i heard a quiet snort come from beside me, i snapped my head back, facing forward, i felt the sweat that had dripped down the ends of my hair when it hit against my cheek, "are you laughing?" i hissed.

"Jen.. It's normal." they asserted, the tip of their lip quirked up, i held a bewildred frown, as my eyes rounded, my chest pumped up with each breath, i made a mess.. And god knows what other fluids had been released in the process, "get up" i commanded, starting to slowly squirm my way off the bed,

I sucked air through my bottom teeth, with every sharp pain i felt, i finally reached the edge, but before standing up, i looked back at Leo, that was looking at me, with raised eyebrows, and a semi open mouth, "what?" i mumbled, "youre being dramatic.." he guessed, not beleiving that he actually fucked me up.

"you really think so huh?" i squinted my eyes with a tough nod, he snapped his mouth shut, i sighed in angst, and turned my head away, "come help me up" i waved them over, she immediatelly shot up and stepped infront of me, i extended my hand to find theirs, but instead my fingers scraped against their waist.

I elevated my eyes to find their beautiful face, the corner of her eyes wrinkled, as her lips shaped into a heart like little smile, is this their happy face? New expression unlocked.. I have to admit, i was hypnotized by their view, "grab me.." they insisted, i felt a huge wave of butterflies, "what.." i murmured.

They snatched my hand that was pressed on their waist, and slid it down to their private area, i gasped, "Leo-" i stuttered, they smirked, "i touch you, you touch me.." they addressed, i nervously chuckled, with beet red cheeks, then removing my hand from there to grasp his, and attempt to stand, "careful hun" they stepped back, "huh!?" i spat.

Then accidentally rushed, i surged up,  tipping over almost falling, "Jenna!" they raised their tone, then catching me mid air, "dude you need to watch your step" she propped me back up on my feet, "dude or hun? You need to decide." i whined jerking my hand away from his.

Leo furrowed her eyebrows, "im sorry, it comes out naturally" they replied, i sighed,  feeling guilt, "no, no dont be sorry, im just a little confused that's all.." i rubbed my palm on my forehead, where the sweat laid under my messy bangs, "about what" he asked, "it's nothing important.." i swatted my hand while starting to walk off.

I was going to change the sheets, because what i had created was disgusting, i took my first step, and my whole leg tremored, my thigh was wobbling from the quavers, and my toes were numb, oh i got laid alright.. I wouldnt exchange it for anything though, it felt like an absolute dream come true.

Leo's Pov:

Jenna got offended.. Thats the last thing i want to be making her feel.. when i asked her what's confusing her, she avoided my question.. I want her to be ok, and open with me, i worked really hard to make her comfortable, and she worked even harder for me. "to you or to me?" i argued, standing still in the same position.

"what?" she kept taking small steps forward, without glaring back at me, "is it nothing important to you? Or to me..?" i rephrased, she froze, then finally turned her gaze to me, "you can't answer that can you? Cause what's important to you is important to me, and there's no way it isn't important to you.." i confronted.

"help me change the sheets.. And we can talk about it" she hesitated, then proceeded to walk over to the other side of the bed, i nodded, then shifted my body towards the mattress, starting to untuck the top right corner as Jenna reached the bottom left, her legs were trembeling like she just returned from a snow blizzard.. Was it really that nice and rough? And did she actually enjoy it..

Jenna's Pov:

I told Leo to help me with the bedsheets, i dont know why i overreacted to him calling me dude right after calling me a sweet nickname, when we finished having our first time, i realized this isn't just some wacky highschool crush, i want him, and i guess im searching for validation.. Or a slight sign that they're into me as well,

I remember Niki telling me how 'he likes me', then a few of Leo's words when they confirmed that 'we're on the same page'. Here's another reason why i hate romance, and attraction, i just fucking sexually bonded with someone.. Who? Me.. With who? With Leo.. I feel way closer to them now, almost attached.. I didnt do this to get over him, or out of my system.. It's the exact opposite of that.