Chapter 67

Nobodies Pov:

The two love birds shared an intense moment, both realizing how deep they've fallen into their connection, and how easily they let their guards down. They were staring deeply into each others eyes, noticing every small detail on their face, they had just agreed, to get completely undressed,

Leo grabbed Jenna's thighs, lifting her up a bit, to move her further down their legs, they then started to play around with their boxers once again, teasing Jenna, she smirked at this shyly, a bit wide eyed, "can i take it off?" she exhaled heavily, full of desire, Leo smirked then nodded in response.

"shall i undo your bra in the meantime?" Leo requested of her, "yes.." she sighed and a hot breath brushed against her lips on the way out, she subtly stood up from Leo, then bending over to remove their underwear, as she was bent Leo reached behind her back to unstrap her bra, Jenna grabbed the top of his boxers.

She started to pull down slowly, she reached his pelvis, Leo had almost undone her bra, Jenna was getting more nervous, her fingers had started to lightly shake, she stopped and took a deep breath in, she didn't want to be disappointed if she saw male parts, she wouldn't really mind, cause she fell for Leo's character.

She braced herself, and made sure she wouldn't care if they're not female, just then her bra popped open, she tilted her head upwards and shot a very sexy stare through her eyebrows at Leo, he looked back at her in shock, "should i let it drop..?" she smiled, since the cups were still covering her tits,

"take it off" Leo looked down, at their underwear, hinting that she would reveal when he did.. She gave a subtle nod, then whipped it right off of them. Jenna's eyes widened at the sight, she slightly choked on her breath as it cut short, "omg.." she whispered, being even more horny than before.

"what.." Leo started to get anxious, Jenna glared at them, "i want you.. And i want you now." she demanded, her voice being breathy, she let the bra drop, as Leo silently gasped, feeling electric shock waves through their body. Jenna felt euphoric from the out come, because when she had stripped Leo, she had seen..

Female parts.. There it was, her preference was right in front of her, the genitalia she had hoped for, what she felt comfortable with, she yearned for this. After this victorious moment, Jenna stood up straight with her chest bluntly showing, her nipples hardened into aching points, and Leo had goosebumps all over their body.

Leo's Pov:

Jenna had almost ripped my boxers off, not in a million years would i have thought i'd be sitting in front of someone fully naked, my body is ok, up to today's standards at least, but nobody ever knew my gender, Jenna had just uncovered me, and she stood in surprise staring down at me, i got anxious, thinking i hadn't matched up to her expectations.

But as it seems that's not the case, she let her bra fall off from her shoulders, showing off her glamorous chest, her nipples were excruciatingly tight, and her breasts moved up and down from breathing bashfully, i was amazed by this, she's so stunning, and the moonlight glistened on her dark skin.

I was losing all of my five senses, my vision blurred, as i shifted my eyes all over the room, my mouth was watery, and i felt like i was drooling, there was a slight ringing at the core of my ear, and i felt my fingertips go numb, she definitely has me wrapped around her finger.

As she was standing up, right after getting rid of the bra, she placed her hands on her underwear, and pulled it down with force, i saw it.. I saw her immaculate private parts, my breaths had started to get dramatically heavy, i think almost to the point where i was gonna have a panic attack.

She kicked her underwear to the side, then grabbed the belt off the floor, and jumped on me, she aggressively pushed her face into mine, it was a sloppy, messy, but hot kiss, full of lust and want, she was twisting and turning her head, our tongues fought, as i grabbed onto her thighs, and waist, touching her bare smooth skin, i'm so fucking turned on.