Chapter 41

Jenna's Pov:

The game we played with Alana was very funny, we were viewing different stories and posing with stupid expressions, i saw this one story of a girl holding her coffee up and and grinning with her tongue out followed by a wink.. I didn't have coffee with me but i quickly thought of grabbing my schedule, and using this instead, i really liked it and Alana took a pic with her fingers on the bottom of her hair in the sunlight,

We decided to post these since they looked nice, and after about 10 minutes i received that text from Leo.. My heart was going off, i didn't know what to respond besides..

Jenna- I'm good hun.. You?

I impulsively texted back.. I thought about calling them something cute too, and to be honest i liked it, Leo's not the type to accept compliments or cute names, so i used this to my advantage

         Leo- Better now that i know
you're ok

i blushed so hard at this.. It made me feel so euphoric,

Jenna- imagine how i feel..

Leo's Pov:

My heart was beating faster and harder every second, she was sparking so many feelings in me, i was feeling all types of ways, but something that i've never felt before.. chills were being sent down to my downstairs area..

Leo- I'm glad.. Who are you
sitting with?

Jenna- Alana :) you?

Leo- Chance.. Is anyone giving
you any trouble?

The protective side of me came out again. I was asking for a specific person.. And i think she caught on pretty quick

Jenna- You mean Claire? She's
behind me..

Leo- Is she really?

Jenna's Pov:

I wasn't expecting him to ask.. But what was he asking for.. Was he interested in her? I don't think so cause then he wouldn't involve the word "trouble"

Leo- say my name out loud.

Jenna- What?

I was confused as to why he told me to do that.. Was i supposed to say it now? Right then my phone started to ring, and the name on the screen read "Leonard", then i realized what they meant was to answer the phone and say his name out loud, god i love him sometimes..

(on call)

Jenna- Hey Leo (she smiled while Alana twisted her head to look at her, and Jess jumped on her seat)

Leo- Hi Jen (he smirked while Chance's jaw dropped)

Jenna- How's it going sweetheart (she grinned slightly bitting her lip, taking advantage of the fact she can be cute with them)

Leo- All good babe how bout you? (he now smiled while his voice was slightly heard through Jenna's speakers, Alana was shocked and started giggling in disbelief, Jess was hitting her palm against her thigh and covering her mouth, while Claire had turned red from anger)

Jenna- It's nice, wish you were here though (she flirted with a shade of pink on her cheeks, almost breaking a sweat, with her chest rapidly rising and falling)

Leo- Well i'll tell you what.. It's almost 11 am, i'll get to see you in 2 hours, hold on for me yea? (they grinned now staring at their feet in embarrassment, hoping they didn't sound too bad, Chance was losing his mind at this)

Jenna- of course, anything for you (she teased while running her fingers up and down her thigh, and almost ripping her bottom lip, Alana was blown away, and Jess had completely sinked into her seat wide eyed)