Chapter 70

Jenna's Pov:

Leo had me pinned against the glass, i felt my pussy intensely beat at that moment, am i horny again..? His movements weren't so aggressive, but they weren't as soft either, they crouched down again, this time washing my ass, i remained on the door, as i started to pant, he clenched his fists and squeezed my asscheeks.. Fuck this.

I pushed myself off the glass, then spun back around, "get up" i demanded, looking a little irritated, Leo did just that, then i gave him a little push, they started to stumble back, then they hit their side of the glass, i squirted soap onto my hand, then furiously approached them, i got on my knees, and perked my ass so it could be seen whenever Leo peeped down.

What's the goal? To drive him insane. However i don't know if they are still horny as well, or if they can get turned on after having sex, I pumped my chest out a bit, so my once again hard nipples could also flash, i raised my hand and started to scrub his knee, and as i stroked i made sure my tits were pressed together.

Leo's Pov:

What the fuck. My whole point of this was to tease her, and now she's getting me back, i'm trying to figure out if she's using me or not, but to be honest i don't think i'm gonna find out any time soon. She was now washing me, and i noticed she wouldn't dare to touch me past my lower thighs, "Jenna" i spoke hardly,

She glared up at me.. And those bottom eyes beamed through her wet messy bangs.. Oh god.. "you can touch anything you want.." i consented, then a tiny smirk rose on her lips, as she slowly stood back up, i love how short she is.. "well if that's the case then.." she started, as she was rinsing her hand off.

The shampoo was now gone from her palm, she didn't take her eyes off of me once, then she slowly withdrew her hand from under the water, and slipped it right on my pussy, "shit.." i muttered, "this is a very sensitive area Leo.. And it needs to be very carefully cleaned.." She grinned sexily.

I was starting to feel fuzzy, probably turned on, but again? She rubbed the spot, as i was silently humming from pleasure, she swiped the tip of her fingers along my lips, then moved up to my abdomen, gliding against my clit, i sighed with my eyes closed, then i grabbed the soap and applied some on her palm.

Nobodies Pov:

Jenna soaped Leo up, washing every single part of his body, then taking a step back, when Leo's eyes fell upon her, he got thunderstruck, they zoned out on her soapy body, glistening under the moonlight, her breasts looked phenomenal, and her wet chestnut brown hair shined..

Jenna stepped under the water, rinsing her self off, lifting her arms to pat down her hair, as her body stretched and Leo got a better look, she looked like a goddess in the old times washing her self off, Jenna reached out and pulled Leo in as well, they both washed themselves off, splashing each other, with giggles, and soft pets.

They stepped out of the shower, wrapping each other up in their towels, Leo adjusted the towel under Jenna's armpits, as he positioned his right below his waist, "excuse me.." Jenna raised her brow with a smile, "yes..?" Leo played along, "if you're gonna have it like that then i might as well.." she unwrapped her towel.

then readjusted it around her waist too. Leo eyes shot open, "yes queen.." he funnily put out, then Jenna giggled, they both exited the bathroom, Leo stopped at the bed, where Jenna had brought new sheets, she was reaching for them, to continue making the bed, but Leo groped her hand and pulled her in with force.

She leaped forward, and fell on Leo's chest, then they grabbed Jenna's face, placing their hands under her jawline, tilting her head up, Leo went in for an aggressive kiss, but slow.. Jenna immediately caught on, gripping his waist, and slightly leaning back.

They gave each other a very heated, but cute kiss, then Leo looked in her eyes, "i'll do it" he insisted, "um there's no way in hell" Jenna argued, she wouldn't let Leo clean up her mess, "i created this, it's my fault we're changing the sheets in the first place." she addressed, "i already cleaned you.. The sheets are nothing." Leo smirked.

Jenna's eyes rounded, and her eyebrows raised, as Leo whipped the sheets open, and they fell back on the mattress perfectly symmetrical, Jenna didn't get to say a word, she was shocked from how fast Leo made the bed, he ran around all four corners, tucking it in, then took a glance at Jenna, she was still trying to processes this.

Leo plopped on the bed, laying down and shifting through the new sheets, "aren't you gonna get dressed?" Jenna asked crossing her arms under her breasts, Leo tilted his head sideways, and got a wave of heat inside of him, "stop looking so hot.." Leo begged, Jenna giggled stepping forward and grabbing his boxers off the floor.

She threw them away with the dirty sheets. Then reached for his bag to find clean underwear, she grabbed a set of new boxers and underwear for her, then she found a crop top shirt, "what's this!?" she rejoiced while showing Leo, "i wear that sometimes when it's hot out.." he hid his face from shyness. Jenna huffed then made her way towards Leo.

She yanked the towel off of him, "damn Jenna" he frowned then shifted his eyes left and right, Jenna giggled, peeking below his waist, while feeling her heart race at his spectacular body, that just happened to be exactly her type without her even having one. Then she proceeded to dress Leo, she slid his boxers right on, "oh so we're clothing each other now?" Leo scoffed, Jenna shrugged giving him a knowing smile.

Leo took that as a yes, then he sat up straight from laying down, snatching Jenna by the waist, she screeched, he threw her on the bed, and climbed on top of her, releasing the towel from her pelvis, he got a good look at her chest and naked skin one more time, and no matter how many times he would stare, he'd always be amazed.

She bit her lip, glancing at him with bottom eyes, and pinching the bedsheets on the sides of her head, while Leo smoothly unrolled the cloth off of her, once the towel dropped, he peeped at the shirt and boxers she had picked out for herself, but just before putting them on for her, he slid his hands up on her body, Leo wanted to feel Jenna's skin before covering it up for tonight.

They trailed their hands upwards, on the sides of her pelvis, then her stomach, goosebumps formed where he touched, and Jenna was sighing, finally he reached her breasts, mesmerization glowed in Leo's eyes, this isn't because he was horny, it's because there's a deep emotion involved, Jenna smiled at his starstruck reaction, being taken aback by how handsome he is herself.

"you like it?" she whispered, "i love it" Leo whispered back, Jenna grinned in awe, then Leo placed his palm on her tits, giving them a good squeeze, Jenna let an intense but quite whimper fill the room, almost like a whisper moan, then she cupped his face, "kiss me" she begged, then Leo lowered his body and gave her a peck, "you're so sweet, but i didn't mean my lips.." she subtly giggled, "what!?" Leo whisper shouted, Jenna nodded.

The he lowered his body once again, and opened his mouth just a little, and gave a strong suck on Jenna's right nipple, Jenna let a hushed needy moan escape her mouth, as she dug her head back onto the mattress, then Leo lifted his head and went for the left nipple, doing the same thing, Jenna was struggling to keep herself under control and quiet.

"you're so soft.. i- i don't even know.." Leo stuttered blinking intensely, as Jenna giggled, then she lightly raised her head to lay a kiss on Leo's cheek, he smiled with a flushed face, then he picked up the clothes to dress her up, as he continued to stare at her beautiful eyes. Jenna's smile didn't fade at all, she was so happy to be in this place, with this person.