Academy

Now 6 years old I will be starting my first day at the academy. I had completed learning how to use magic and learned my Innate genetic ability if I wanted unlike other children I could be a well-trained soldier with my skill level.

"Reina Remember to stand tall smile and be confident and good things shall come to you." (Mom)

"Mom your too optimistic." (Reina MC)

"And you are too pessimistic." (Dad)

"Dad I'm a realist. If I am too proud others will probably hate me if I have no confidence others would spurn me. I know that I need to be brave but I have to take action for my happiness not wait for happiness to come to me." (MC)

Unlike my last life, I won't wait for opportunities I'll make opportunities. Looking at each other my parents made a face that I know all too well. Since I was able to talk I've acted more mature unlike my peers but because of it I am not as naturally curious as others I am also more self cynical an unfortunate mindset I had from my past life. Honestly, I don't think I would be comparable to a well-trained solder with my abilities because I don't believe it's true.

"Sweetie remember you are just as good as others." (Dad)

"We will have your siblings come get you when you are out of school." (Mom)

Oh crap.

"All of them?" (MC)

"Of course Reina they were all excited for you but we knew you'd probably be too nervous to deal with them before heading to the academy so we told them that they can pick you up at the end of your day." (Mom)

Unlike my last life being the middle child I am the youngest out of 50 siblings. 50 siblings that thought alone is something I'm not used to. When I first found out that I had 50 siblings I thought it was a joke but no it wasn't. My father is a vampire married to 3 other vampires. My mother is a vampire herself. With that my father has 4 other wives each being a different demon species.

Alps are dream demon that doesn't need food to live but consumes energy from dreams of other species' their life span is 450 years. I have 13 Siblings that were born of that species their mother is Alora she has been married to my father since the age of 13 and has been together for the past 200 years.

Camaka is a fire demon although extremely rare they can reproduce they don't age like other demons because when born they grow into an adult immediately after birth. But they live for about 500 years. I have 3 siblings that are this species their mother is Ember she has been married to my father for around the same amount of time as Alora.

Eirian is a species like dark elves or nymphs. They are nature-based species but they can live up to 700 years. I have 11 siblings that inherited this species trait. Their mother is Afina.

Dark wings also known as fallen angels were an angelic species that are now demons that use dark magic unlike everyone else they are long-lived. They live up to 3 thousand years I have 12 siblings from her. Her name is Adir.

Gorgon is a species of serpent-like humanoid species of demon that can command reptiles controlling them to their will. While living up to 400 year's I have 5 siblings from their mother Morgana.

The last few of my siblings are born from their vampire mothers. From this I only have 6 siblings that are vampires.