Physical

"Reina Sweetie we are done here so why don't you take Tatsu to where you were headed." (Mom)

"Okay, Mom. Are you ready to go Tatsu?" (MC)

Bowing his head I didn't bother listening for an answer. In the beginning, I don't want to have him witness me shredding my hands to pieces. My physical therapy also is my ability training sessions. After I transform my hand I go through the actions for physical therapy then I revert my hands to normal. And do the same actions again and again. Usually, by the end, my hands are a bloody mess and require healing.

"When inside what happens there stays there my parents know what I do but they don't know how far I go. And they don't need to know. This training and physical therapy are to that my body can adapt to my abilities and not break all the bones in my hands." (MC)

I don't know what expression he is wearing because this dude is around 7'3" and I'm only 4'5" like lop of my head and stack me on top of myself then we are the same height. Not that we will ever be the same height. Vampires don't grow as tall as Dragon Kin. Vampires are known to go from less than 4' to 7' when we stop growing. Although I can say that something that is shared is longevity Vampires can live up to a few thousand years just like dragons. The oldest known dragon is 4,000 years old. I just got pulled into my thoughts again.

"Umm, may I ask how old you are?" (MC)

"I'm 28." (Tatsu)

"Oh so you are about 17 years older than me." (MC)

"Yes" (Tatsu)

I guess he isn't a conversation type of person.

"What did you do before becoming a bodyguard?" (MC)

"I was a Soldier" (Tatsu)

"Oh well love you keep talking buy we are here." (MC)