Health

Whether than almost walking into him I hit him in the shin with the door. Oh, I forgot my shake.

"Are you sure your okay?" (MC)

"Yeah." (Tatsu)

"At least let me see if I broke skin besides I forgot something inside so great excuse to use the med bag so that you can be healed. We both need to be at full strength. Also, I won't take no for an answer." (MC)

"O-okay." (Tatsu)

I'm probably being too forceful but I don't know what work we will be doing and if it is very laborious it might make something that's nothing worse. I'd rather not have that on my mind.

Okay got my shake and got a simple healing salve with a wrap. Healing salve is something that takes a little while to work but unless you have a broken bone or your skin is torn to shreds it works for most injuries.

"Okay show me your leg." (MC)

Tatsu with how he is looking at me makes me think that he will do anything I avoid showing but I am stubborn. So rather than wait for him I lifted his pant leg and took a look.

...

I think something is wrong here. His leg is purple. It's only been a little bit. How is he okay? Rubbing the salve on his leg all over the bruised area I wrapped his leg so that the salve doesn't get rubbed off through the day.

"Keep this on for a few hours don't play with it until at least 8:30 After that you can take off the bandage and if you want to wash your leg off." (MC)

Nodding his head he seems a little quieter than yesterday. Maybe he isn't a morning person. I'm not a morning person I just got a routine that works for me and I would rather not skimp on something that I finally accomplished compared to the routine I tried to have in my past life. I was so overworked my day-to-day was Waking up work snack work sleep. I would work from sun up to sun down. I don't even have days off. My days were slowly killing me and they did just that killed me.

To ensure that I have a healthy lifestyle I promised to have a morning routine the moment that I am so busy or too tired to do it I'll stop doing what is causing me to be unhealthy. Because even though I want to be aware of my health. Just like in my past life, I can't tell when bad is bad.

In my past life, I was diagnosed with schizophrenia. Although I don't want to admit it might still be affecting me. For me, it doesn't cause me to hallucinate or anything like that. Mine was mild it only affected my ability to recognize and get help for my mental and physical health. Meaning I could break a bone and not recognize that as something serious. I couldn't tell when bad is supposed to be bad. I am a lot better than in my past so I might not have that neurological disorder in this life but it probably still affects me mentally. Man, I think too much.

"Sorry, we should head out." (MC)