Emotions

Rebandaging my hand I was done with today.

"See you on Thursday." (Boreas)

"Can't remember school is starting soon so I'll only be weekends." (MC)

"Oh, that is true don't overwork yourself though. Say hit to your parents for me." (Boreas)

"I always do." (MC)

"Do you need help?" (Tatsu)

This fucking thing. Yep, I'll need help.

"I'd very much appreciate that." (MC)

"So how often have you been doing this?" (Tatsu)

"Training?" (MC)

"Yeah." (Tatsu)

With my hands rewrapped I felt a lot better about it.

"Thank you. Do you know about the attack at the Academy? my family hired you because of it." (MC)

"Yeah I've been here long enough to hear about it." (Tatsu)

"The day of the attack was the first time I transformed my whole body but I also altered my body almost past the physical limit. After I have been going to Therapy, Physical therapy, and training. Once to twice a week. Although for psychological therapy I have it set up for a walk in or I use this talking totem." (MC)

Holding up a necklace that has an orb with a face and name on it I showed it to Tatsu.

"May I ask why or at least what happened? Most demons try not to go to a psychiatrist or a therapist of any kind for that manner." (Tatsu)

"No matter how quickly you can heal on the outside doesn't mean you aren't broken on the inside." (MC)

"That means what?" (Tatsu)

"I am barely 11 and I saw Several hundred children dead or being killed before my eyes. A few thousand were injured. I was nearly powerless near the end. I watched my only friend almost kill herself because she was protecting children half our age. No matter how strong you are if you don't feel anything after watching a young child die then you shouldn't be alive in the first place. I wanted help to learn from and grow from that experience but I know that I can't do it alone." (MC)

"I'm sorry if that was too hard for you to answer." (Tatsu)

At this point, I'm trying to not cry.

"I know that seeing help doesn't make you weak it means you are strong enough to admit that you need help. Pride in being able to avoid needing help doesn't make you strong it makes you weak." (MC)

"Can I ask why you say that?" (Tatsu)

"Don't you have answers for that yourself?" (MC)

"Your answers to my questions are letting me know more about you and your beliefs. It means that if the time comes and you wanted me to choose to save someone at the risk of your safety or life what you would choose." (Tatsu)

"So you understand where I am coming from?" (MC)

"Yes, and I also agree." (Tatsu)

"Hehe, you know if you wanted to know if I would risk my safety to save a life risk it. I'd rather die than prioritize my safety over another life. Unless it's someone deserving of death like a rapist or whatnot." (MC)

"Most people to look good in another's eyes will lie about being willing to die for someone else." (Tatsu)

"I always try to tell the truth." (MC)

"I can tell." (Tatsu)

Yeah, I don't normally try to hide my personality from others. The only thing I will never tell the truth about is my being a reincarnated human.