Malic And Attention

With all that happened we are back at the camp. I was forced to wear Tatsu's undershirt that he normally has under his armor. Because we were both uncomfortable with me running around practically naked. I felt more naked than when art shows Aphrodite's appearance when she first formed. Wasn't she naked? Never mind I feel almost as naked but not naked. Going back to camp I grabbed a pair of my pants still wearing Tatsu's shirt.

After talking with the teachers they sent out an alert and had everyone evacuated. So instead of a camp as planned everyone was sent home for their safety. Honestly everything was so rushed when I got home my family got notified we were scared for our safety but they saw that I was wearing a shirt that isn't mine and tried to beat Tats.

"Wait everyone nothing happened between us." (MC)

"Then why are you wearing his shirt?" (Dad)

"That's right you're still young. Yes you can have relationships but he is your bodyguard." (moms)

[I will have moms for all of her dad's wives and mom for her birth mom]

"First of all I can get married and have children at 13 I am 16 turning 17 soon. Secondly it still isn't what you think." (MC)

"Then what is it? You come home obviously wearing his shirt after. We got a call saying there was a Teres seen on camp property." (Dad)

"I was getting washed up when we spotted the Teres. It noticed us before I could get clothes on so I was only wearing the sheer shower robe. Once we knew we were safe that's when we realized I wasn't in covering attire. So he lent me his shirt. Once we got back to camp we were in such a rush to evacuate that I was only able to put on my pants and sandals. So nothing happened." (MC)

"I'm going to kill him." (Dad)

"What? Why are you going to kill him? He saved my life." (MC)

"Why? Because he can sense others and evil beings form miles away meaning he was paying more attention to you bathing than your safety." (Dad)

You know what that doesn't anger me but I am embarrassed. I get the fact that age gaps are common and the fact is I can marry someone almost 100 years older than me. Well depending on the species. For Tatsu and I with our species we could be 200 years apart although id that we're the case we would have to wait for me to be of age which is 13 so it doesn't matter in the first place. Besides her is only 33 which makes him around 17 years older than me. Why am I thinking this?