Braid

Why d I have a feeling that he is already waiting for me? After dinner last night I felt so awkward but I walked him back to the garden house. While also showing him one of the fastest paths to where he will be staying from the house. I reminded him that I'll be headed out tomorrow so if he still wanted to do the first day of work tomorrow then he can. Although I did tell him that if he wanted to set up and get settled in first no one is stopping him. If I wasn't clear to him I just wanted him to stay home I was way too awkward because of dinner.

"The time is now 5:15 Reminder the time is 5:15." (Alarm clock)

Okay, alarm clocks in this world are weird instead of buzzing it sounds like Siri but more muffled in a higher volume and lower pitch. And it's so polite. I had to set so many alarms in the past that it drove everyone crazy but with my hearing being so sensitive now it wakes me up immediately.

"Got to brush my teeth. Got to wash my body. I've got to wear a mask to keep all the blackheads out. I've got to choose what to wear after drying my hair out. With my hair, all dry I'll take my face mask off. I'll dry my face and throw a mint right in my mouth. With my clean clothes on I've got to style myself out. Then I'm all ready for the day." (MC)

Singing each task as I do them reminds me of what I forget to do to do it. In my past life, I had a terrible routine probably didn't help that I was overworking myself. Well, that is how I died. Oh, breakfast. I don't feel like eating food maybe the blood brand shake.

Blood brand is a shake that doesn't use real blood but is a supplement drink for demons who survive on or with blood. It also is high in Iron. In my past life, I had an iron deficiency that played into this world. My Iron levels are terrible. So instead of medication I normally drink this every day to every other day.

"Smells bad as per usual." (MC)

Oh forgot since I am doing a lot of physical work today my hair needs to be out of my way. Just riding it back won't cut it. Ever since I reincarnated and could care for my physical well being I have been taking care of hair treatments. So even though I am barely 11 my hair is to my hips. Well, with what hips I have my body is still that of a child so I won't have any feminine curves till I am older.

What am I going on about? Oh, headband Aha, there it is. With my hair aided into sections and tired back with an ahead band to keep any strays back I was ready for today.

Time 6:00 a.m. Just on time with all my stuff gathered and already stepping out the door, he is oh my gods. He is right in front of me and I almost hit him.

"Oh I'm so sorry are you okay?" (MC)