Ripple

The attack on the academy sent a ripple through the social world of demons. Many were enraged at how many humans came into the middle of the city and attacked the school without many noticing.

Investigators came to our school questioning survivors and searching around. The leader of the investigation from what I could tell is a Doe demon. But wearing a mask the only features you could see were her piercing yellow eyes. With her ears and horns protruding from the sides.

When investigating they found out that most of the people who could have heard the explosions and commotion were killed before they could even report it. That day many were killed and the kingdom was enraged. So many families and children were murdered.

That day Two thousand were injured and Seven hundred were killed. 20 Humans killed hundreds of kids and families and thousands were injured. Public outcry to find the people who organized this mass slaughter. Many demons enlisted to become soldiers to attack humans. Demons that specialize in healing and medicine donated and came to the Hospital to help treat the many injured.

I guess I had forgotten due to the current peace of the world that there is a war going on. Many will die and few will be left behind. After that day I started to go to a psychiatrist so that I won't have to worry about my mental state. I was human once I've never killed a person until that day when I killed Three. No one should be okay after killing something that you used to be. Not only that my body took some backlash when it transformed as a whole. So I'm going to physical therapy. My hands had several fractures in the fingers from my body being forcefully rearranged. My eyes have also evolved from normal humanoid eyes to that of a snake.

My eyesight now gives me migraines because if I choose my vision can change from thermal, to blood vessels, and back to photopic vision.

My parents wanted to home-school me after what happened but I told them that if I did that I wouldn't be able to do my dream job. So they told me that I have to live at home and have a bodyguard escort me to and from the Academy if I plan on continuing where I'm at.

"It was terrifying dear how can we handle nearly losing our youngest." (Mom)

"Sweetie I know you are scared but our fear could hold our daughter back from the future she wants." (Dad)

"I know but please hire someone who is the best of the best I don't want to ever worry about whether or not our youngest is dead." (Mom)

"I promise." (Dad)