Honors

Its been 4 years I am now 10 years old. I am busy with school and at the end of my first year of school I became class president due to hard work and skill. To be the strongest I asked my siblings to help me train telling them my dream.

Unlike me they all found something they want to do some are doctors, soldiers, nurses, merchants, builders, and blacksmiths my oldest brother is learning to be the head of our family which runs several enterprises so he doesn't mind. A few of my siblings just want to travel the continent. Others just want to rise in aristocrats so they are fighting for their own noble title. None of them want to be the demon kings secretary though. The closest to it for one of them would be head of the national guard. So most of them agreed to help me train.

With my current ability I am the 5th best in our school. Although not the strongest. Ever sense my first day Naja has been trying to befriend me. I can't tell if he is being genuine or wants to be near me for my background. So I normally don't have long interactions with him.

Wolf boy introduced himself to me a few days after we first met. His name is Tamaska although he avoids me. Probably because our first interaction was me hugging his arm and randomly mentioning I'm a vampire with 50 siblings Great first impression. I'm joking it was probably the worst introduction of my life.

"Class president there seems to be issues in room 4-d apparently a group started to beat on an unwilling participant in a fight." (Yuki)

Although I was walking I teleported to the room. Seeing the situation told to me I had to restrain myself from beating on those kids myself. Even in my past life hurting someone just because you can gives no one any rights to do it in the first place. In my opinion people who think that because I can hurt someone I should deserve to be dismembered and left for dead. Yep I have anger issues.