Plenty

With how many siblings I have it is a wonder to know how they feel about me most of my siblings are adults and already have families of their own only 10 out of my 50 siblings aren't adults yet. But because at the moment I am the youngest my family papers me.

It also doesn't help that I am the only female vampire born in my family I'm the 7th daughter born in my whole family so to say I have a bunch of brothers is an understatement. I have 43 brothers. That would almost be 5 brothers per sister.

For me finding out that my siblings will be picking me up at the end of the day would be like seeing a mob pick up a single person. Goodbye social life. I'd rather them see me off not see me out.

Going to the academy was like entering Hogwarts but less dark whit it's white walls and stained glass windows. It was a giant building that looks brand new with an old look. It looks so cool.

Walking up I watched as some kids slithered walked crawled teleported and flew through the entrance. Although I can fly or teleport it causes me to feel weird. I'm used to walking like in my last life and I don't want to forget I can walk even though I can avoid walking in the first place. It's like a subconscious part of me wants to remember that I was human once not a demon.