Drinks And Facts

"Seriously I thought that was a myth." (Aspin)

Seriously is everything without evidence a myth? He isn't the first person I said this to and they both had the same reaction.

"Of course but half vampires hardly exist when born from the mixed genes of other demon kind." (MC)

"Don't tell me half vampires are usually only born between human and vampire?" (Aspin)

Of course, that's why almost everyone thinks they are a myth. Because it is blasphemous to believe that a vampire would willingly have children with a human.

"Of course, it is as you think." (MC)

"Wait don't vampires have the ability to control when they get pregnant or if they want someone pregnant?" (Aspin)

"Female vampires do I don't know the specifics for males. But for me as a woman, I can choose whether or not when I become physical if I want to bear a child."(MC)

Me mentioning sex while being calm must be surprising. Because Aspin is bright red. But both of us are intoxicated. But for me, I can still think clearly although seeing is a different matter. And walking might be questionable.

"Haha sorry too serious?" (MC)

*Hiccup*

"Seriously you talk as if doing something so intimate isn't a big deal." (Aspin)

Well, I wasn't a virgin before I died so yeah it won't be a big deal for me. Besides I may have died on the younger side but I was still an adult.

"It is a big deal when doing it it is important for both parties depending on the situation. But talking about it I feel isn't a huge problem. I shouldn't have to feel embarrassed about something that I can experience in the future." (MC)

"And that's why I said you sound like it isn't a big deal." (Aspin)

*Sigh*

"I live in a house where my dad has multiple wives and I have a little over 50 siblings. I know how children come to exist and I also know that my father and all his wives including my mother are still very intimate." (MC)

Turning even more red he seemed to realize that intimacy is already accepted like how one accepts the sun and the moon in the sky it's just there and there isn't any change for it.

"Now you understand. As I age I might have multiple partners and sex is the last thing that will worry me." (MC)

Honestly, for me, it is all the kids. I know one thing if I have multiple partners one kid per person I don't need as many kids as I have siblings. Standing up I think it is time to leave and ready for the long day ahead.

"Any-woah." (MC)

Without any seeming thought, Aspin threw my arm over his shoulder and picked me up.

"I'm guessing instead of feeling mentally off your physically off when intoxicated." (Aspin)

"This is the first time I've had alcohol." (MC)

In this body that is.