Bodygaurd

Warm Ivory skin, platinum blonde hair, and gold eyes with a black sclera. Horns coming out of his head looking like diamonds silver scales on his cheeks wrapping partially around his neck. Long hair with the top layer shorter than the rest framing his face. His ears were long like those of an elf. Wearing eastern-style Armor. His hair was tied back along his neck. Looking to be 7'3" he is a giant. Wait is he a giant? Most dragon kin grows to the average height of 7' to 9' tall.

{' Is the unit of measurement for feet " Is the unit of measurement of inches}

Okay, so he is of Average height for himself. But is it bad that he looks hot? Stop gawking your making him uncomfortable.

"Hello from what I hear you my bodyguard is that correct?" (MC)

"That is correct you can call me Tatsu." (Tatsu)

"Reina why don't you introduce yourself since he will be working by your side." (Mom)

"It's a pleasure to meet you Tatsu clever pun for your name. My name is Reina as you know by now and you can refer to me as such if you want just don't be too formal. If I'm going to be depending on you I'd rather be on equal footing when addressing one another." (MC)

Holding out my hand during my introduction. He seemed awkward. Oh yeah, my bandages.

"Oh sorry about that small injury from training." (MC)

After the three months, the academy will be opening back up next week. The Academy school board decided to reconstruct the school's design leaving a memorial plaque for the memory and redesigning it to prevent delays caused by trauma. Most of the time closed though was for families, and friends to mourn. As well as for students with injuries to heal.

The only reason why my hands are still bandaged is that when my hands morphed it practically shattered all the bones in my hands and tore most of the ligaments. But to prevent my bones and muscles from being shredded by my ability again they have been having me train my ability but due to that, it's like repeatedly breaking and then healing my bones and muscles. So until my body adapts to my ability I will have to keep destroying my hands. For the past months my muscles at this point adapted. Still struggling with my bones though. I'm thinking too deeply.

"Reina sweetie he's trying to talk to you." (Mom)