Orientation

You know orientation in my past life was like going to sit in the stands hear a speech from the principle receive an introduction from teachers all of that I wasn't expecting them to promote violence and also saying to become class president for your grade you have to be the strongest and smartest student. But apparently those who don't want to go to war are aiming for that seat because they don't have to go to war and if they do well and don't lose their seat they can apply to become the King's secretary.

The King's secretary is one of the people that can report to the demon king the demon king is someone who can influence the demon world so it is one of the best paying jobs and you can increase not only your noble ranking or even become a noble you can move up through your position for even better jobs it's a go to job for anyone. Best paying job has benefits. High wage with no need of paying taxes can step down or move up in any position in the castle. It's the best job in the country.

The best job. I know what I'm going to be and I know what I'm going to do. I will be the best of the best in this school and become the King's secretary. I won't have to worry about money my future weather or not I am going anywhere and won't have to worry about working myself to death and if I feel that way I can get a promotion or ask to step down from that position I won't have to worry.

"This school hopes to teach you all to be strong to fight and capable to live. For survival of the fittest we will make you the fittest." (Principle)

Hmm this is going to be hard.