Graduation

"Today we gather in this beautiful stadium one last time to celebrate our achievements. We made it to graduation. No matter if you flew, walked, slithered, or crawled through these last 12 years. Although we have many that never got to see this day we remember them in our hearts as we take our path to the future. So as Class president and friend, I wish you well in all your future endeavors." (MC)

I hate this so much. Something that I forgot the graduation speech is done by the class president. I don't like this. Stepping off the podium my hands were shaking and I had to hold the clipboard with both my arm rather than in my hands. Having ended my speech and sitting down my whole body is shaking like crazy.

"It is my honor to state that the class of this year's students official members of society." (Principal)

Be brave it's okay you finished your speech all you have to do is use magic to send the papers through the air to each family while using magic to create photos of their child. Okay, you got this. Clasping my hands together I released my magic sending the papers flying and soon all the papers turned into photos for the families to take home.

Oh gods I was so nervous. After people started to join their families and go in their groups.

"You did such a good job." (Mom)

"Hehe, Mom you're smothering me." (MC)

I say that because she is squishing my cheeks and flattening my ears. Having long ears is weird. But I can still hear the crying laughing and nagging from all 50 of my siblings. Why do all of them have to touch me randomly? Hands to self.

"Reina sorry I'm late." (Aspin)

"Aspin your here Mom this is the person you had me set on a blind date with. Aspin this is my whole family. And yes I do have 50 older siblings." (MC)

Binging myself closer I whispered in his ear.

"I'm sorry." (MC)

"Why are you s-." (Aspin)

Before he could finish what he was saying all of my siblings kidnapped the poor man. I forgot to tell him I have 50 older siblings. He will live if he can't handle this he probably won't handle trying to become captain of the royal guard.

"Sweetie you told me he was handsome but you didn't tell me he was this handsome." (Mom)

"I feel bad for the young man." (Moms)

"I do as well but he probably has it worse if I was the one to help." (MC)

Sipping on some tea I watched as Aspin struggled to get away from the interrogation called my brothers while my sisters tried to keep him from getting pulverized.

"Don't worry I got this." (Ember)

Go momma Ember. Soon a burst of energy shoved all my siblings besides my sisters away from Aspin.

"Behave you are in public not the bathroom now leave the poor man alone or else none of you are going to have a good day." (Ember)

"Reina can we go now?" (Aspin)

His hair was poofed and messy like a cat when their hair stands on end.

"Yeah we can go but bring your head down your hair is a mess." (MC)