Castle

Looking at the castle it was like an ethereal painting of two overpasses one road in one road out. Like an arrowhead, the castle was at the tip towering over the landscape. This will be the second time I've been to this castle.

"Have you been here before?" (Aspin)

"Yes although it was a couple of years ago." (MC)

"That explains your expression." (Aspin)

"Heh, I was surprised when I first saw it I thought that I was asleep it looks like it is too fantastical to exist." (MC)

"We're you visiting as a worker?" (Aspin)

"It's not something I'm legally allowed to talk about." (MC)

I want to say it but it's something that if mentioned can cause mass panic at the time so the former demon king had us swear to secrecy. Honestly, I didn't have a great impression of the former king. I wonder if Tatsu became the king. They have been keeping reports and news of the new king under wraps.

"Hmm so if I become the captain of the Royal guard and get permission to now state secrets you'll tell me." (Aspin)

Wiggling his eyebrows he looks like a serious person trying to act goofy. He looks so stupid but it's so cute.

"Pft haha, yeah if you get permission. I will know if you do when I am the king's secretary." (MC)

"I have a feeling it would be an interesting story." (Aspin)

Rolling my eyes we approached the gate.