Seeing Stars

"If you were to start a real relationship what is vital in your partner?" (MC)

"Why do you ask?" (Aspin)

He is still red from drinking but it is nice that he is carrying me to my room. I'm curious I think that when going into a relationship knowing that if still compatible and willing I should know what he finds important for a relationship.

"We may not be together together but if we decide to continue the relationship after we achieve our goal I want to know what you deem important in your partner." (MC)

It's the same way for me I want someone that accepts me in full but wants to grow with me as a Mortal being. I also find it important to have conversations about issues. Not everyone can read minds.

"Do you always ask questions this seriously when intoxicated?" (Aspin)

Grabbing his cheek I pinched his face as hard as I could without puncturing his skin.

"Do you always dodge a question with another question? Also I've never had alcohol before. So it might be." (MC)

Letting go of his face I glared at him.

"I want someone who is faithful and supports me and my career since I can die for any reason. Although I do understand Polygamy I want an honest relationship so for me having multiple partners at one time isn't for me. Although for you I know why you would have more than one partner." (Aspin)

"And why is that?" (MC)

"I'll most likely be dead when you reach 1,200 years old." (Aspin)

That is true. But seeing him look upset made me pat his head.

"Do you know the saying a drop in the ocean could become a tidal wave?" (MC)

He shouldn't have such a saying that only existed in my old life.

"Never heard of it." (Aspin)

"If you apply that analogy to something in your life like relationships it means even the smallest things make a huge impact." (MC)

Looking out the window at this point I could see the stars through the window. Looking outside though all I felt was dizziness so I hid my face in Aspin's neck.

"Sorry, I got super dizzy is it okay if I say this as you carry me?" (MC)

If I keep my eyes open I feel like I'm going to throw up. Feeling a low rumble from Aspin's neck I could tell he was starting to laugh.

"Sorry but can you move your hair it's tickling my ear?" (MC)

Closing my eyes tightly I pulled all my stray hairs away from Aspin's face.