Down

"You know I have an issue seeing this." (MC)

"What the fuck are you saying to me?" (Crow boy)

"I have an issue with the fact no one has taken out the trash." (MC)

Hearing me the crow demon kid seemed to think that I was talking about the kid he was beating on.

"You want to help us take out the trash?" (Crow boy)

Stomping on the half-oni-looking kid I am surprised he is so small compared to other Oni kids that you'd think he wasn't an Oni in the first place. But seeing the Crow kid stomping on the one child I stopped thinking.

"The trash isn't him it's you." (MC)

"What a-...?" (Crow)

Within a second my hand morphed my skin looked so thin it was translucent then black coated my hand to my elbow my nails turned back and sharper than the finest blade. My hand became a weapon in an instant. Hitting the crow kid with my fist he flew across the room losing consciousness.

"I'll take care of this." (MC)

Grabbing the now unconscious crow boy I hoisted the kid who on regular would be several times my bodyweight with ease. Oh yeah.

"Hey kid get yourself to the nurse's office and don't let anyone claim something you are not. The only people who are trash are like this lump of flesh here." (MC)

Walking out of the room carrying bird brain.

"Class *Gasp* president *wheeze*" (Yuki)

"Oh Yuki your on time will you take this lump of flesh you know where he is to go." (MC)

"Yeah *pant* I can" (Yuki)

Wheezing she took crow boy from my shoulder. You know she has the warmest personality compared to other ice demons. Maybe I should get her a present for working so hard.