Little Gift

"This is for me?" (Yuki)

Oh God, why am I scared? Okay, I didn't have many friends of my own. Maybe I shouldn't have done this. Let's be optimistic if she likes it she will use it if she loves it or is one of my fans she might enshrine that like the last person. Let's say she doesn't like it she can return it for cash and if she hates it she can throw it away it's all good.

"Is it because I'm slow?" (Yuki)

Oh my God, she understood me wrong she probably thinks that I think of her as useless and needs to catch up.

"No not that at all it's because you work so hard and I move so fast that it gives you a hard time." (MC)

Quit talking or you're going to be a babbling mess.

"And it's really for me?" (Yuki)

These questions are going to give me a heart attack if you're going to kill me do it directly I'm not good with this emotional stress.

"Yes it changes sizes and I noticed that you like miniatures of real items. So I thought hey let's get something that can change in size that she can use or display as a miniature." (MC)

Oh my God, I probably look like I'm asking her out. Yes, she is cute but I didn't plan on asking her out and even if I was I would have done it differently.

Deep in my own head Yuki hugged me causing me to lose focus and nearly fall.

"Thank you." (Yuki)