Fight

Going inside there was a front desk at the side that all the kids stopped at. I guess that's where I'm supposed to go to find out where m supposed to be.

"Hello welcome to Moonlight Academy is this your first day?" (woman)

"yes" (MC)

"Alright you will be going to the entrance ceremony then which is down the hall to your left here are the items that will tell you your schedule for today and the next schedule is for the rest of this school year next year you will be allowed to attend any class of your choice and if you want by the end of the school year you can fill out paperwork to live on campus if you want to. I'm Edith and if you have any questions or don't know where you are just ask me or the other staff where to go." (Edith)

"Miss Edith is there any rules to the school?" (MC)

"Oh my if I were you id change the way you'd talk but the rules are on the other side of your schedule for today." (Edith)

That's weird why did she say that? Going to the ceremony Hall I saw children scuffing and fighting... Wait Why are people fighting?

"You filthy dog bastard." (snake boy)

"You overgrown snake I dare you to call me a bastard one more time." (Wolf boy)

Soon they started to punch each other the snake boy morning his body into a more serpent form while the wolf boy morphed his body growing close and becoming bigger in bulk and getting covered in fur. What the fuck is going on?

Flipping over the paper to see the school rules I was shocked.

[Show your worth and your strength fights are allowed as long as both parties are willing and if you don't kill one another. The more you fight the higher your battle preliminary will be increasing your grades. School rule don't kill one another and fight on.]

...

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!!" (MC)