Table Manners

I want to know more about him.

"Well miss Reina it seems we are back." (Tatsu)

"Umm Tatsu can I know where you will be staying since you are my bodyguard now." (MC)

"Your parents are letting me live in the Gardener's house while I'm your bodyguard." (Tatsu)

Oh yeah, my parents had gardeners a while back but they got their property and just cone over everyone and then do maintenance.

"Oh well since it is your first day here would you like to join our family for dinner? I don't think all of my siblings are home. But I'll see if you can join us and get to know the family because you'll be with us for a while." (MC)

"It would be my pleasure." (Tatsu)

That's great if feel uncomfortable not getting close to someone protecting me. He will be by my side until my junior year unless something else happens. Then he might be working beside me until my senior year. My mom to be exact wanted me to have a bodyguard up through college even but I talked her out of it.

[A few moments later]

"Well Tatsu how was your first day with our youngest?" (Dad)

"It wasn't what I expected." (Tatsu)

"What did you expect our daughter?" (Mom)

My siblings didn't want to join so right now it is an awkward situation with my dad's other wives and my mom.

"It's so nice to meet you I'm sorry about Lilith she can be very protective." (Adir)

"It's quite alright. From what I understand your family is big on multiple partners Sir Romir?" (Tatsu)

"I did tell my wives that if they wish they can bring someone else in or leave at any time but all of them refuse." (Dad)

"Of course, you're the love of our lives and we all are best friends." (Ember)

"My family practices polygamy but they all married my dad out of love and respect for one another. My dad never forced any of them to be with him but he also needed many wives to stabilize the family position." (MC)

All of them seemed surprised.

"All of you look at each other and my dad the same way is be an idiot not to notice. And my dad looms at all of you the same way you look at him." (MC)

It's kind of weird because polygamy was illegal in my past life. But living in another world you have to accept it.

"I'm glad you see it that way we were all worried you didn't like the fact that dad has many wives." (Mom)

"Everyone loves differently besides I would only object if dad married his siblings like most vampire families. The purity of the bloodline Is total crap." (MC)

"What do you mean?" (Mom, Dad)

"Let's say that dad had a genetic defect that could affect later generations and he married someone else with that same issue. That issue will be more likely to pass on and become a dominant issue in the child for genetics." (MC)

"That does make sense is that why when you were younger when you found out about that tradition you made sure your mother and I weren't doing that." (Dad)

"Of course." (MC)

Oh my God, I went down a hole and drug down a passerby.

"I am so sorry this isn't the type of conversation one should be having during a meal." (MC)

"Oh my, that is true. We are so sorry." (Mom's)

Tatsu looked uncomfortable but was looking at me.

"what made you notice that?" (Tatsu)

Good thing I found books that back my claim and visual evidence.

"Do you know the book of human kings?" (MC)

"No." (Tatsu)

"Look at the photos of the generations of kinds and look to see if the parents are family of any kind. You will start noticing some developmental issues. The other books are the genetic theory,  Health with DNA, as well as health and family." (MC)