Heal

"Everything hurts." (MC)

"Of course, you threw yourself and me across the room." (Boreas)

"Heh, I don't remember." (MC)

"Damn it." (MC, Boreas)

"Jinx get me a donut." (MC)

"Why that weird word? Why do I owe you a soda all those other times?" (Boreas)

"You know sparkling water." (MC)

"Yeah its been a huge hit for the past few years since it came out." (Boreas)

In this world, the jinx game doesn't exist soda hasn't been created.

"Soda is kind of a sugary flavored version of sparkling water." (MC)

"Okay I get that but why do I owe you something?" (Boreas)

"Oh that's easy the game starts when you accidentally say something at the same time. Your goal is to say jinx first and whoever wins gets to choose one drink or food item of their choice that the other owes." (MC)

"Weird." (Boreas)

"I know anyways are you healed yet my back is killing me from being unable to move without pain." (MC)

"Okay fine." (Boreas)

Hearing my statement about my back hurting Tatsu grabbed me and sat me up against him so that I was no longer on the ground. Okay, he is huge if we were going off of normal human sizes I'd look like a toddler sitting in the lap of an average-sized man.

Oh, he's so warm. Gosh damn it, do not be a pervert your barely 11 he's 26 no inappropriate thoughts. Pure thoughts. Okay, that is hard I was an adult when I died I was by no means a virgin. And common if we were going with my age before I died I'd only be 5 years apart. No bad me this is your body now that was your body then. Keep within your body's age range. Although I got to say I was into men older than me in my past life. Like anyone physically younger than me I had a hard time being attracted to them. CLEAN THOUGHTS!!!

"Are you okay?" (Tatsu)

"Yes I am perfectly fine don't worry about me. Boreas hurry up." (MC)

"I am hurrying don't rush me." (Boreas)

"Why shouldn't I rush you? I'm watching you do Yoga and not heal everyone here and then stretching." (MC)

"Okay I'm coming." (Boreas)

"Are you okay you seem stressed I can move you somewhere more comfortable." (Tatsu)

You don't need to move me at all actual I'd be a lot better if you hugged me and breathed gently on my neck. Of course, I can't say that. Remember you are a child just go with the escape he offered you before you become too comfortable.

"Here I can heal you two now stay still." (Boreas)

Boreas you life saver I almost said the opposite of what I decided to say in the first place.

Feeling my bones realign and my bruises and cuts vanish it's hard to believe that I was even injured in the first place. Tatsu and his injuries healed faster than mine did so he had already gotten back up because I was able to sit up on my own. Boreas was still healing me. My bones finally refused back together allowing me to move my fingers.

"Boreas even though you healed me I still want a donut." (MC)

"Yeah yeah next week for physical therapy will bring donuts." (Boreas)