Room

"You know, interestingly, I don't know that your family works with the kingdom's information network." (Aspin)

"My family has people everywhere that they pay for information even a beggar organization run by humans." (MC)

"Seriously? Isn't that dangerous?" (Aspin)

Yeah, it is not that I will completely admit it can be deadly.

"Kind of but we work with people who are good at keeping things closed off." (MC)

"Hmm then I won't ask more questions on that subject." (Aspin)

"Thank you for your consideration. Though honestly, it is common knowledge once you enter high society." (MC)

"I guess I would have known a long time ago if it wasn't for the fact that my family and myself avoid such functions unless it's my mother." (Aspin)

"That is true it is thanks to that that our mothers set us up on a blind date." (MC)

Turning a corner we were reaching the end of the hallway when Aspin opened the door.

"This is your room." (Aspin)

The room is grand with an archway window and bookshelves filled to the brim. It has a sitting couch a bed and even a work desk. I could almost live here and not have to leave the room.

"Oh, there is a hot springs bathhouse on the castle grounds for any staff so if you need to relax from a stressful day of work that is the best location."

This job is amazing I feel like I'm living in a 5-star hotel in the luxury sweet.

"There should be a map on the wall of how to get to your work area I suggest you either keep it on your person or memorize and destroy it. For safety." (Aspin)

"I'm going to cry." (MC)

This is a dream but I have to memorize stuff like this. I feel stressed and happy at the same time of course I'm going to cry.

"Why are you crying?" (Aspin)