Interview

"I'm sorry I was deep in thought what were we talking about?" (MC)

"Tatsu was wondering if he could ask you some personal questions so that he can get to know you to better protect you." (Dad)

"Oh if it's alright with you we can talk about that later. For right now I think we should discuss your schedule, payment, and your days off. After that, we can talk about each other since for me to be comfortable with you around I need to know you as well." (MC)

"Well if that's the case for this conversation will you want to stick around sweetie?" (Mom)

"Hmm, Tatsu are you available tomorrow?" (MC)

"I am available for tomorrow." (Tatsu)

"Okay meet me at the front gate tomorrow at 6 am. We will be going through in a sense a moc run of my schedule. You will understand most of my schedule better if you experience most of it with me but I'll make a physical copy of it tomorrow." (MC)

"Are you going to the Academy to help set up for the start of classes next week." (Mom)

"Yes besides there are some things that I can use some help transporting and he seems to be capable enough to help besides there is no better way to know someone than helping them do their daily schedule. Is that okay with you Tatsu?" (MC)

Tatsu had no real change in his expression except when he saw my hands covered in bandages.

"If you are okay with it then I would be honored to come along and assist." (Tatsu)

"Alright... Mother father I'm going to go to physical therapy so I'll let you handle the rest" (MC)

"I shall follow suit." (Tatsu)

"Oh that won't be necessary today you aren't required to work. This is more like an interview or training day." (MC)

"Sweetie why don't you wait for us to discuss what we plan on doing? After we reach an agreement he can go with you to your Physical therapy." (Dad)

I'd rather not but he will have to see what I'm doing in the first place, later on, better get the unpleasant things done and over with.

"Alright, he's going to have to go there with me later on either way might as we'll get it taken care of sooner rather than later." (MC)

Walking out I tried to train my ears. After transforming the time school was attacked my hearing increased to the point I can hear a person's heartbeat from several blocks away as if it was a siren next to my ear. It is honestly painful and causes me bouts of tinnitus. Right now I'm trying to not listen to their conversation. Mainly because it's something that I don't need to know I'm not the employer I'm the job. 9 of my siblings are home it seems we might have a rodent. Wait no never mind the mouser cat caught it. I don't know why but listening in to other noises made me forget the flow of time.