Control

I regained control over myself not long after killing the last man. Noe, my body is physically back to normal after killing all three men. I got revenge on the very same man who shot my friend. My friend!!!

"Yuki!!" (MC)

I count to get to her fast enough before I could even thing I grabbed her and everyone she was protecting before she got shot taking her to the safety camp where a Cleric Demon can heal her.

Hoisting Yuki up in my arms I carried her to one of the beds. Yuki doesn't look to be in critical condition so I am more relieved than anything but I have to keep finding other students and saving them.

"Yuki once you're all patched up and everything is over with your getting a scolding of a lifetime." (MC)

I know that that is rude but I'm not letting my precious friend die because she didn't take her safety into account.

It is chaos teleporting back t the school new and some of the upper class grabbed kids teleporting to the camp. Some of the soon-to-be graduates went to join in fighting with the teachers.

Although I can still fight with how little control over myself I had earlier it is much safer for me to help assist and protect the other student when it comes to rescue and safety.