Gender

I guess I've never told anyone about my sexuality before. I've dated I wasn't a virgin I had relationships. That doesn't mean the relationships I had worked. Although I lived in a slightly progressive society I grew up in a straight-laced town. I could find how many progressive people lived in our town with both my hands. In such a place I had a hard time.

This world is different though some demons don't even have genders but go by pronouns. There are even some that can choose their gender. As well as a small few futanari. they are demons with both male and female parts. For humans though are mainly male and female.

Wow, I think too much. Looking at the pile of papers I have to go through it sucks but I'll get through it.

"2156739074 is currently unavailable please try again later or leave a message." (Magi Com)

Face planting my head into the table all I can do is groan. I've been through 354 papers. I had to deny 49 students from being able to go due to falsified paperwork, Low grades, and bad class attendance. I want to go home.

"Hello this the Vomel resident." (Magi Com)

"Hello my name is Reina I am the class president of Elna and Blane Vomel." (MC)

"Oh yes, the young masters told me you would call." (voxel butler)

"I'm just calling because the paperwork wasn't filled out properly and says 'we don't need permission to go where we want' and the problem is that this is so that we can get hold of the parents in case of an emergency and if I only have their name and not their parents signature, unfortunately, I have to in form the residence that they will be unable to attend this year's camp. Unless the paperwork is properly filled the way it is attended." (MC)

"What?! How dare you! We don't need to do whatever you say and even if you don't have the right information on paper you should already know the answer. Besides, there is no way you haven't heard of our family's influences." (Female)

Ugh, Merfolk.

"Okay I don't care it is for your safety and because these papers are what we are bringing on the trip fill it out properly." (MC)

Hanging up the call I had to deal with my migraine.

Merfolk is a humanoid species that can survive both on land and underwater. They are highly influential and because they can live underwater they are influential. They can bring boats to their grave if they see fit. I don't care in the first place. I have motion sickness yes I can swim but being on a boat is rather not throw up.