50 to 1

You know after today I don't know how but this is going to be difficult. So I have to study hard and become the best of the best for the future I want.

"Reina we are so happy for you." (Siblings)

"Oh no." (MC)

Oh crap I forgot they were going to pick me up. Getting rushed I was surrounded by my mob of a family. Nope I'm out. Using my ability I formed wings and tried to fly away.

"Your not getting away from us that easy." (Siblings)

Soon more than half of my family is flying after me the rest are running after. Noo I don't like this.

[A few moments later]

Home safe running to my room I locked my door. But just as I thought my over zealous siblings broke the door down and gave me a dogpile hug.

"Your crushing me." (MC)

"Reina how was your day?"
"Did you get into your first fight?"
"Did you make friends?"
"Did anyone try to bully you?"
"How was your first day little Reina?"
"Brothers get off Reina your crushing her."
"Did you miss your big bro?"
"We're you scared? I'll kill whoever scared you."
"We got you now."
"See your not getting away that easy."
"My baby sister is getting all grown up."
"You guys get off her your going to smother her to death."
(All the siblings)

And this is why I didn't want them picking me up. My brothers are overbearing my sister's can't stop them and now I'm in a dogpile getting hugs from all my brothers while my sisters are pulling them off me. It's a dilemma.