Trip

"I wonder what the purpose of this trip is?" (Student)

"Were you not listening to the class president?" (student)

"Not really I was taking a nap." (student)

"You know if you plan on going on the trip you should have listened to what I had to say." (MC)

"Say what now? You heard everything didn't you?" (student)

Maybe I shouldn't have spoken up.

"A little bit." (MC)

"We are so sorry class president." (student)

They seem so scared but look so ridiculous.

"Hehe, I'm sorry. Heh, You don't have to be so scared. If you want me to I can tell you what the trip is for." (MC)

"Oh Umm we would appreciate that." (student)

So cute.

"You don't have to be so stiff." (MC)

"Thank God, Nahule get off me." (Student)

"Behave Frenris." (Nahule)

I can't they are having a verbal scuffle like cats and dogs and Their a leopard and a wolf demon. I started to laugh.

"Hehe, I'm sorry. That was rude of me. The trip is going to be like training and camping all in one. The events will help students learn how to fight and survive in natural terrain. It is supposed to help students when they graduate if they join the army. It's to increase survival." (MC)

"Wait it's to help prepare us for war?" (Nahule)

"That is part of it. It is also to help train demons that can manipulate nature." (MC)

"Ugh, I hate humans because of them we are always in fear of attack and always have to be ready for war." (Nahule)

I don't blame him but hate always breeds more hate.

"They fear the same thing with us. Some demons practice the purge method." (MC)

"What?" (both)

"They wipe out towns and enslave human children in some cases to be used as cattle. It's a common practice in the Kingdom of Alaric. Oh sorry, I have to go remember to turn in the paperwork if you want to go." (MC)