Glimpse

Today was difficult but as soon as I was leaving I saw Tatsu's horns.

"Tatsu?" (MC)

Turning around I tried to see if I could find him again. But I couldn't I know in his letter he said he would be here. But can't he at least say hello?

"Reina are you okay?" (Aspin)

"Oh sorry thought I saw someone I know. They said they would be here but I was hoping to catch up before they left but it seems that I was seeing things." (MC)

"We can stay and see if we can find the person you are looking for if you want." (Aspin)

"It's okay I'll catch up later on if we see each other." (MC)

I would try to find him by sound or anything else but at the moment being in the crowd is a sensory overload. Grabbing Aspin's hand we left.

"I'm sorry that you had to deal with my siblings." (MC)

"It would have been nice to have a warning that you have 50 older siblings." (Aspin)

"Yeah, I forgot to ask more about family when we were talking so I forgot to bring them up. I also didn't know that all my siblings would be here." (MC)

"So how many of them are vampires and do you have any full siblings?" (Aspin)

Opening up the carriage door he lifted me into the carriage as we talked.

"I have no full siblings of my own but 6 of my siblings are vampires." (MC)

"Is it rare for a vampire to be born?" (Aspin)

"For Interracial relations being born as a vampire is rare and being born as a half-vampire is even rarer." (MC)

"Then why are so few vampires in your family?" (Aspin)

Feeling the carriage move we reached our destination of my home. Aspin stepped out and lifted me out of the carriage.

"Vampires can alter their body if they don't want to have kids they can make themselves unable to bear children if they want to have kids they can have kids. So for vampires getting pregnant is their own choice when it comes to women." (MC)

"So the reason why there are so few vampires with your family is that the female vampires choose whether they do or don't want kids?" (Aspin)

"Pretty much but also you know how genes work where there are dominant or recessive genes." (MC)

"Yeah I've heard of it isn't that a thesis that was proven true by an unknown source." (Aspin)

That unknown source is me. It was the final step to making it accepted as true information.

"The vampire genetics is usually nine times out of ten recessives. So if you have relations with other species the likely hood of having vampire children is slim to none." (MC)

Leading him to my room everything is packed up for what I need leaving almost all my memorabilia behind.

"So you're saying if you have children with someone of a different species your kids will most likely not be born as vampires." (Aspin)

Helping by grabbing a suitcase we kept talking as servants came in my room to help us with the luggage.

"That is correct. Also why did you want to know?" (MC)

"Well I was wondering because I saw so many of your siblings as things other than vampires. That I was wondering if you have any vampire siblings." (Aspin)

"Well now you know." (MC)

Getting everything loaded once more Aspin lifted me into the carriage.

"Also something that has been bothering me why do you keep lifting me into the carriage." (MC)

"Well we are supposed to seem like a couple so I thought that me doing gestures like lifting you into the carriage would seem romantic." (Aspin)

"Hehe, okay I understand but you know you don't have to keep doing that." (MC)

"Just take it as a kind gesture besides you are so light it isn't even a hassle." (Aspin)

I'll be the Demon kings secretary On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara