Planning

"At the end of this week, I need everyone who is going on the class trip to turn in their permission slips." (MC)

"Classes dismissed." (PA system)

With that class is over. It's been a few years and I am currently 16. After getting to know Tatsu for a long time I told him about my goal. His reaction was shocking. I couldn't get an answer out of him but he told me when I am older and still want to be the king's secretary he will tell me. With hard work, I am now top of my class in most subjects and still class president.

"Reina, are you ready to go to the student council room?" (Yuki)

"Yuki" (MC)

I wonder if she is planning on going on the field trip. After the attack on the school rather than struggling or being scared Yuki found a path that she wanted for her life. She wanted to be a bodyguard. After graduation, she plans on going to the army for a few years to build a solid resume. Although if that doesn't work out she wants to become a nanny so she is working hard and is the class Vice President.

"As you all know the classes from 8 to 12 are going on a class trip the class president from each class will be in charge of keeping attendance through the three days. There will be 3 assigned teachers for each group. All of the teachers have the necessary abilities and equipment in case of emergencies. Remember to keep the instruction guide on you at all times it will give you instructions on what to do depending on the situation. As for the students there, they will be handed a brochure that will have instructions on what to do in emergencies. You will be in charge of emergency kits. Each student is required to have one. That is all any inquiries meet me in the office." (Vice Principal)