Insane

My body morphed and changed my hands started to bleed from my forcefully transforming myself. This hurts it hurt it hurts.

Blacking out I was on the ground my hands are covered in blood. Did I hurt someone? My voice was weak and being too sore to move I couldn't look around very well.

"Is everyone okay?" (MC)

In Pain, I could hear Mr. Boreas groaning sounding just as beat up as I somewhat feel.

"Yeah, I'm good."
"Your both okay"

From what I can tell Boreas was the one saying he was okay and Tatsu was saying we are both okay.

"That doesn't answer my question Tatsu." (MC)

"I'm fine take a look yourself." (Tatsu)

Opening my eyes I had double vision for a while. But after blinking repeatedly I could see straight.

"I don't think I'd count that as Okay." (MC)

His clothes were torn and he had visible marks on his face and he looked like he would pass out from exhaustion or relief.

"I'm in better condition than you two. Do you do this every time?" (Tatsu)

"Almost sometimes she has it controlled the whole time other times she loses control like today." (Boreas)

"Hey Boreas hurry up and heal yourself and heal us both." (MC)

"I was wondering when you stopped referring to me with manners. Besides it's going to be a minute it takes me longer to heal myself than it is to heal you two."

"I'm sore and have a splitting headache of course I'm going to lose formality." (MC)

"I bet you were trying to come off as mature to Hottie there. He does look to be your type." (Boreas)

"Boreas your lucky I can't move right now your you'd be out cold." (MC)

"And there is the brute." (Boreas)

In a sarcastic tone I kept jabbering with Boreas.

"Oh where has the gods taken my mature sensei unless he never existed in the first place." (MC)

"Oh shut up." (Boreas)

"Hehehe, No." (MC)

"Ugh you're going to be the death of me kid." (Boreas)

"Considering how many times I almost killed you. Yeah I might be." (MC)