Alpha - Carrot Cake - Chapter 10

The Present

Sora's POV

The professor's monotonous voice gradually faded in the background as I rested my chin under my hand on the school desk with my dreamy eyes trained on a person sitting a few tables across from me. I weakly smiled when Seokjin briefly turned to look at me from his desk, making my heart flutter upon receiving his attention. We held eye contact until... I noticed a middle finger blocking Seokjin's handsome face. 

I blinked with a slight frown as Jungkook pretended to inspect his middle finger with his hand raised in midair. Jungkook turned to smirk at me, so I fired him a sharp glare for interrupting my moment. He's a jerk! I sighed and averted my gaze back to the board- only to sense an intense stare from my other side. I awkwardly turned to find Taehyung glaring at me from the corner of his eyes. And what's his problem? I shrugged and straightened my back. Taehyung averted his eyes away and crossed his arms in irritation.

"Class is dismissed," The professor nodded after collecting his materials and left the class before the alphas.

"YAWH~ I was so distracted by the annoying cupids!" Jungkook yawned aloud while swatting his hand with a smug expression as if to fight off an invisible insect. I glared at him in annoyance while packing my materials. He keeps mocking my relationship with Seokjin!

"Are you seriously dating Seokjin?!" Minah appeared out of nowhere with a wide grin. Thud! She slammed her hands on my table, startling me with her liveliness. 

"How many times... should I confirm our relationship for you guys to believe us?" Seokjin dawdled, walking up to my desk with his bag swung over his shoulder. Minah gasped dramatically at his confirmation.

"Ow!" Jungkook shrieked when his girlfriend smacked him in excitement. Minah funnily giggled as she clutched onto Jungkook's arm.

"This is unbelievable! I thought I'd never get to witness Seokjin's dating life! Let me document this! The lower ranks will go crazy!- Smile~!" Minah frantically pulled out her phone to film us.

"Not again~!" Jungkook grumbled, rolling his eyes in annoyance. 

"Jungkook!- Look at the camera! Let me confirm their relationship!" Minah whined while adjusting her phone camera lighting before us. I sat in my seat beside Jungkook as Seokjin stood behind me. The alpha placed his hand on my shoulders, so I looked up at him and lifted my hand to hold his fingers.

"Is this necessary~?" Seokjin muttered as Minah adjusted her camera angle to get the perfect shot of us.

"Of course! You're the power couple!- Jungkook! Stop making that stupid face and smile properly!" Minah shrieked once she noticed her boyfriend grimacing at her from behind. Jungkook pursed his lips in irritation before forcing his bunny smile at the camera on her demand. Seokjin suddenly crouched beside my chair with his arm over my shoulder, so I wrapped my arm around his neck to tug him closer. He slightly tilted his head to rest it against mine as we posed for the picture with the alphas.

"My post will blow up!" Minah giggled, finally lowering her phone after snapping a thousand selfies with us. Jungkook groaned and slumped back in his chair in exhaustion. Minah is an active social media influencer. In other words... She's known as a reliable information source by the lower ranks.

"Oh? Oh no~! He's in the picture too," Minah pouted, sorely side-eyeing Taehyung as he darted us a dull look. Taehyung grabbed his things from the study desk and stormed toward the doorway. 

"Tae- Taehyung! Wait for me!" Haerim called from the back of the classroom, but he didn't stop and left the classroom as she struggled to get up from her seat. Taehyung is giving both Haerim and me an attitude.