Alpha - Hot SSAM - Chapter 15

I hurriedly snatched a towel by the sink to wrap around my waist until I felt my face growing numb from extreme embarrassment. Taehyung cluelessly knocked on the bathroom room as Jungkook rubbed his blood-red face in bewilderment.

"What's the matter?- Why aren't you in your skirt?!" Taehyung asked in confusion when Jungkook finally opened the door to stroll out of the reeking bathroom and scrunched his nose to filter the disgusting stench of my poop. I kept my head low and followed him out of the bathroom as I clutched the towel securely around my waist until I found my unzipped skirt scattered on the tile. Shit. I froze in shock when I realized... I was indeed... in Jungkook's bedroom and not mine. Taehyung frowned at our flustered faces.

"She came inside to shit in my room and accused me of being a pervert!" Jungkook turned to glare at me as he stood in his towel.

"You were staring-"

"I WAS IN SHOCK! YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE EYEBALLING MY BODY!" He snapped at me in irritation, causing my cheeks to flush even redder.

"YAH! DID YOU THINK I ENJOYED IT? IT WAS A CURSE-"

"MOH!? A CURSE!? MY BODY IS A CURSE- YOU- ARGH! ARGH! YAH- YOU STUPID WOMAN!" Jungkook suddenly stormed towards me, so I hastily snatched his hair when he wouldn't stop confronting me.

"Stop-" Taehyung quickly walked towards us- just as Jungkook angrily grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my scalp with all his might to counter me. I screeched and tightened my grip around his scalp until he wailed like a dying animal, but he refused to let go. We stubbornly stood with our hands locked in each other's hair.

"YOU'RE THE PERVERTED FREAK-" I snarled.

"NO, IT'S YOU- ARGGHHH!"

"AHHHHHH! LET GO- YOU DIPSHIT-"

"DIPSHIT!? YOU STUPID PSYCHO!" Jungkook insulted. I furiously screamed in frustration and violently jerked his hair, causing Jungkook to yank my root with his heavy grip. 

We both shrieked in pain when Taehyung tried to seize Jungkook, but his hand slipped and tugged on his cousin's towel... instead. Jungkook and I both... froze when the towel... slipped from Jungkook's firm waist... dropping to the floor. Taehyung stood frozen in his place as Jungkook stood stiffly before us... naked. I quickly snapped my head away in shock and released his hair as Taehyung gawked at his cousin's body in disbelief.

"What's with the noise-" Do-hwan suddenly appeared by the door. Jungkook's face flashed in horror at the presence of our guard. Taehyung suddenly grabbed my shoulder to pull me against him just as Do-hwan entered the room in confusion. We stood as a barrier to block Jungkook's exposed body from Do-hwan's view. 

The man halted when he found us staring at him like guilty children as Jungkook hurriedly grabbed the towel behind us. Taehyung awkwardly gulped when Do-hwan glanced at my scattered skirt on the floor and back to the loose towel around my waist as I stood shoulder to shoulder with Taehyung. I quickly ran forward to grab my skirt and sprinted out of the room in embarrassment, leaving the alphas with Do-hwan.

"Ah~ I'm really out of my mind~!" I groaned, lightly smacking my head as I entered my room to shower. How can I walk into Jungkook's room without realizing it wasn't my room? I shook my head repeatedly when his naked body kept reappearing before my eyes. Gah! I'm not a pervert!

______________________

Jungkook wouldn't stop taunting me about the incident afterward and kept calling me a pervert. What am I supposed to do when he's standing naked in front of me like that? I was in shock! I eventually got sick and tired of his constant nagging and ended up brawling with him a few more times. The fight wasn't serious, but he accidentally gave me a nosebleed once after elbowing my nose while tickling me. His father was super furious with my condition, so he grounded Jungkook for a day.