Alpha - Poisonous Prick - Chapter 16

Sora's POV

I ruffled my hair to loosen my sore scalp while crawling onto my mattress, groaning softly as I massaged my injured back and slowly laid face first on the bed to avoid the discomforting ache over my spine. I snuggled against my pillow in exhaustion and tried to sleep, only to realize the room wasn't fully dark yet. Shit. I need to switch off the lights- But I'm too comfortable in this position. I grunted and turned my head over the pillow to stare at my yolky lamp with a slight grimace. I can reach it. 

I extended my arm from the bed in an attempt to switch off the lamp without moving, but the switch was still an arm's length away. Pouting, I dropped my hand in defeat and stared at the dim light in annoyance. Did they have to fracture my spine over a fortune of cash?! Knock. Knock. I lifted my head to stare at the door until it slid open and Taehyung appeared in his loose pajamas.

"Oh-? What are you doing here- Ah~!" I groaned, trying to force my body upward but feebly collapsed back onto the mattress once I felt the uncomfortable throb on my lower back.

"Stay in your position. I visited the medical room earlier, but the nurse told me you insisted on resting in your own room," Taehyung sighed, approaching me with a cream bottle.

"The mattress in the medical room is too stiff," I muttered, slumping back down to lie on my stomach with my gaze on the stupid switch I failed to reach. My room was already dim. I only needed to turn off the warm radiant by my bedside.

"You can't skip the massaging treatment," He sighed, carefully sitting by my side and ruffled my hair, making me groan again. 

"Leave the cream here and please switch off the light for me," I muttered, sleepily snuggling against the pillow.

"I'll do it for you," Taehyung offered, crawling onto the bed to sit over my lower thighs.

"You can summon the nurses," I turned my head to look at him as he settled over my blanket.

"Let me see your bruise," Taehyung muttered, tugging the blanket down to my hips to cover my lower body and gently pushed my thin nightgown upward to expose my bare back. I gripped the pillow when he lightly caressed my sore skin with his fingers.

"Is it bad?" I mumbled. Taehyung remained over me as I lay on my stomach.

"The bruise faded," He exhaled. I heard him opening the cream bottle, so I closed my eyes to let him rub the substance over my injury. It was soothing at first... until my skin crawled at his touch. Taehyung tenderly massaged my hips and lower back to relieve my discomfort as I remained stiff over the mattress with a racing heart. My face suddenly flushed red, so I buried it into the pillow as he handled the sensitive nerves on my back, cluelessly applying the cooling cream to places that made me feel the arousing tingles.

"That's enough-"

"Why? Does it hurt?" Taehyung paused when I suddenly turned to grab his hand. He froze over my back at my withdrawal, so I shook my head at him and huffed in annoyance. I wanted to turn on my back, but he was holding me captive with his body weight.

"No. I'm just uncomfortable," I muttered, releasing his hand and turned away to face the lamp again.

"Uncomfortable? With my touch...?" Taehyung asked, gently pulling my nightgown down to cover my back and pushed the blanket up my body again. He crawled off my back thighs, so I quickly rolled onto my back as he sat on the bed with a curious smile.

"Yeah. It makes me feel weird..." I tugged the blanket up to my cheeks to cover my flushed face. The alpha stared at me from under the dim radiant with a slight smile as he rubbed the remaining cream between his slender fingers. I gulped at his smug expression while hiding under the sheet. Isn't he leaving?