Alpha - First Blood - Chapter 19

Third Person POV

Mrs. Kim chortled merrily while covering her lips with her hand to hide the gleaming delight on her face as she strolled through the hotel's corridor with Mrs. Jang. Jungkook was chatting with his father as his stepmother walked behind them with her arms crossed. Meanwhile, Mr. Jang and Mr. Kim quietly discussed the matters related to their port's upcoming grand opening as Mrs. Park lectured Jimin for not taking care of his delicate mochi skin. His face is peeling from being burnt by the scorching sun.

"I'm so glad they made up!" Mrs. Kim chuckled.

"Young love is a match on fire," Mrs. Jang agreed, grinning at Taehyung's mother.

"I think they did more than just resolve the issue~!" Jungkook turned to wink at the mothers.

"What do you mean by that?" Mr. Jeon stared at Jungkook unsurely. 

Jimin snorted at Jungkook's devilish smile as they entered the royal suite reserved for the top powerful households. Jimin was the last to enter the suite after the elders. The joyous laughter suddenly died down as Jimin halted with a smile on his confused face when he found the elders and Jungkook gawking at something with a startled expression. No one uttered a word. 

"What's the matter?" Jimin asked, walking forward with an unsettled feeling when everyone remained frozen in their place. The spacious living room finally came into view. Jimin abruptly froze when he found... Jang Sora and Kim Taehyung... perching stiffly on the couch with a dead glare. They were both... glowering at the pearly white tiles beneath their slippers as they sat side... by side with their arms crossed over their pulsing chest. It's as if they were in a heated argument. 

Do-hwan and imo... who arrived at the suite before everyone else, stood on the side with uptight expressions as the elders observed the fuming heirs. Jungkook pursed his lips at the red handprint on Taehyung's cheek before glancing at Sora's striking messing hair. Her knuckles were bruised.

"You told us... they made up..." Mr. Jeon awkwardly nudged Jungkook's arm with his eyes on the couple as they sat without budging on the couch. The heirs didn't even bother greeting the elders and remained muted. 

"They did! Ask Jimin! They disappeared together to visit the abandoned mansion- and came back acting like newlyweds~! Sora even gifted Taehyung a cliche couple bracelet- and he even said he loved her under the moon~! I witnessed their mortifying romance with my own two eyes~!" Jungkook funnily turned to defend himself while pointing at his bulging eyeballs. The elders skeptically stared at Jungkook's offended claim before diverting their attention to the couple as they sideways... glared at each other from the corner of their eyes.

"Did you guys fight again???" Jimin scoffed, walking forward. Sora and Taehyung immediately snapped their heads upward to fire Jimin a threatening glare when he tried to approach them. He immediately froze at their harsh reaction.

"Aigo~! You should resolve the problem quickly! What is it this time?" Imo sighed in frustration. Jungkook shook his head in disappointment and strolled away with Jimin. The elders sighed in displease at the couple's fruitless relationship, ultimately separating their ways to prepare for the upcoming event.

"Do-hwan. Stay here. Just in case they try to strangle each other," Mrs. Jang dismissively waved, striding away with her husband to prepare for the ceremony. Do-hwan sighed and sat down on a single couch beside the couple, dismissively tapping on his phone as Imo hurried away to prepare the supreme alpha's bath. Taehyung and Sora remain stiff in their place without speaking after getting into a trivial fight in their hotel room earlier. 

The chief guard got up to open the door for the other guards as they escorted the stylists and makeup artists inside the room.

Sora's POV