Alpha - The Curse - Chapter 30

Flashback

The Beach

Kim Taehyung aimlessly strolled over the dark beach after the dinner feast with his hands in his trouser pockets. The alpha halted on the seaside to gaze at the glimmering moonlight reflection over the dark waves. He proceeded to walk forward, softly kicking the sand beneath his sandals. He calmly walked along the unlit shore until he was in a remote area surrounded by trees and beach rocks. The alpha glanced back at the castle to observe the dim light poles and back to the sea until his eyes adjusted to the movements over the surface.

"Oh?" Taehyung paused with his narrowed gaze on the silhouette of a woman in the sea near the rocky shore. He smiled and walked forward until he found Sora paddling over the subtle waves of the dark ocean. Her upper body... appeared naked. The water was at her chest level. Taehyung halted to watch her from the shore, slightly confused by her decision to swim alone in the vast sea.

"What's a beautiful lady doing in the dark sea alone? Aren't you scared of sharks? Or perhaps... the creeps around the area? A gorgeous woman like you shouldn't leave your clothes unattended on the sand. There are a lot of perverts out here~" Taehyung loudly spoke, just enough for her to hear him as he slowly approached the shallow end. Sora suddenly stopped splashing in the water, quickly turning her body away from Taehyung. She shyly sank under the surface to cover her chest. Taehyung chuckled at her adorable behavior.

"You could've waited for me. It's dangerous to swim in the dark sea alone~!" Taehyung teased as he took off his shirt and tossed it on the sand with Sora's clothes. The supreme alpha remained muted as she hid her body under the surface until the water level rose to her chin.

"Can I join you~?" He grinned, unzipping his trousers and pulled it down to his ankles, exposing his sturdy body to the nature around him. Taehyung carefully stepped into the sea in his boxer as his lover stood still, facing away from him. The alpha smiled, gently bouncing forward under the water to reach her.

"Stop being shy~!" Taehyung chuckled, leaping forward to grab her shoulder. Sora tried to swim away from him but failed as he firmly seized her upper arm. The alpha effortlessly drew his lover backward to hold her vulnerable body against his chest.

"You're such a tease. Do you like it like this? Hmm~? Just us... in the dark~?" Taehyung whispered, sensually speaking against her soaked hair with his lips pressed against her ear. Sora didn't respond and tried to push his hand off her body, so he chuckled and groped her breasts, causing her to jerk against his body. Taehyung lowered his face to suck on the crook of her neck while pinching her sensitive tips.

The alpha lowered his free hand to draw her waist against his crotch under the water, carefully tracing his fingers downward to reach between her legs. She slightly jerked again at his dirty touch, attempting to thrust her body forward- but he wouldn't release her body and resumed touching her inappropriately while kissing the crook of her neck. She softly gasped as he inserted his fingers inside her private part to heat up her body.

Kim Taehyung lustfully nibbled her shoulders until her body tensed up against his. Taehyung smiled at her strange muteness and accelerated his finger's movement until he felt her body vibrating in pleasure. He was determined to make her moan his name, so he pressed his soaked tongue against her shoulder wing to stroke her sensitive skin.

"O-Oppa!" An unfamiliar voice finally shrieked. 

Taehyung immediately halted at her voice with a blank mind. The sea grew hushed as he held her naked body against his hard crotch. Slowly, the woman... rotated her body to face him with her watery eyes, causing Taehyung's heart to thump hard against his chest. A jolt of fright violently shocked his dazed mind to the core... until he felt his body... turning cold. Chul Hwa-young stood before him... with her frightened gaze on his drunken face. She was on the verge of tears.