BONUS CHAPTER - PART 4 (FINAL)

Third Person POV

The clamorous elite university floor hustled with the top-rank alphas from various households, teasing and nudging each other around within the lavish corridor as they strode toward the advanced placement lecture room, reserved exclusively for the top achievers. Kim Seokjin spared Kim Namjoon a brief glance as the alphas filled the room and settled at their respective seats, keenly scanning the space to inspect their competitors.

Gae Haerim appeared in a cream pleated dress at the doorway, casually striding inside the room with Lee Mira and Shin Minho, and steered toward the far back of the classroom as Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok settled beside each other in the third row.

Jeon Jungkook appeared next to Park Jimin with their bags strapped over their shoulders, chattering loudly about a video game as they settled beside the window until Chul Sungho, Kang Minah, and Ryu So-young stepped through the door to join the pack. Sungho smiled at Seokjin as he selected the closest seat to the professor's desk in the front row. The second-rank alphas exchanged muted stares until Seokjin shifted his gaze to the empty desk beside his. Kim Taehyung's seat is unoccupied.

The head principal gradually entered the room once the first lecture began to coach the class of overachieving alphas, followed by another person's presence. Jeon Jungkook dully glanced at Minah... his former lover... sitting beside the door in the same row as his before shifting his annoyed gaze to the unfamiliar presence with his thick eyebrow raised.

The classroom suddenly grew hushed as all eyes... fell upon the woman's silky waist-length black wavy hair. Yoongi paused once he recognized her awfully familiar facial features- so he immediately glanced at Park Jimin, who was also frozen in his seat. Everyone stiffened at their study desk as the person stood before the high-rank alphas with a poker face and her hands... clasped together. She did not utter a word and stood like a statue beside the principal.

Kim Seokjin stared at her familiar curled lashes with a slight frown and glanced at the light rosy tint on her cheeks before shifting his attentive gaze to her emotionless pupils, expecting to detect the sparkles- but her eyes were devoid of emotions. She didn't blink and stood with her chin held high. Kim Namjoon glanced at Seokjin briefly, who was just as stunned and averted his anxious gaze to their new classmate again. They were all caught off guard by her unannounced arrival.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jang Sora," The supreme alpha's voice boomed across the room as she politely lowered her head to greet the bewildered alphas within the space. Jeon Jungkook widened his eyes in disbelief as he looked her up and down with his mouth ajar. The alpha could not recognize her.

Jang Sora's lips slightly curved upward as she scanned the timid gazes with her infested darkness, looming dangerously around her, causing everyone upon her sight to hold their breath in her presence. They were all too shaken to react. The supreme alpha slowly shifted her blank pupils to a youthful alpha sitting at the far back of the room. Gae Haerim. The lower rank alpha gripped her fingers nervously as she stared right back at the first rank with a restless feeling.

A moment later.

The private lounge bustled loudly during the first break as Jeon Jungkook entered the reserved space to find a crowd of alphas surrounding Jang Sora. They shrieked and laughed at Supreme Alpha in contentment to welcome her eventual return to the society.

"Why didn't you announce your arrival?!" Seokjin shrieked while holding Sora in a crushing hug, lifted her body off the floor, and funnily rocked her like a child.

"Hey!" Sora chuckled, smacking his shoulder to make him release her- but Seokjin refused and held her tightly against his body with a bright beam.

"You're awfully skinny~!" Yoongi grimaced once Seokjin settled the supreme alpha back onto the polished tiles. Sora pouted at her friend with her arms open, so Min Yoongi chuckled and stepped forward to hold her. He missed her... and she missed him too.