BONUS CHAPTER - PART 3

Third Person POV

Kim Taehyung sternly marched into the private middle school's lobby in his beige trench coat and polished Oxford shoes until the dreadful-looking staff greeted him at the front desk. They lowered their heads at the supreme alpha's presence and led the anxious man through the hushed corridor during a gloomy afternoon. The front desk had contacted the father for an urgent visit, so the alpha had to arrange an immediate flight and fly from Seoul to address the dire situation in Busan.

The alpha glanced at the classrooms on the sides as the young children peeked through the glass windows to stalk his movement with their curious pupils. Was there an accident? The man didn't know for sure because the staff claimed they were just as clueless. Kim Taehyung clenched his jaw and followed the front desk employee toward the school principal and a teacher as they guarded the restroom door with timid looks.

"Where's my daughter?" Taehyung asked and glanced at the closed bathroom door with a dark frown.

"Hajinie refused to let anyone inside the restroom," The middle-aged teacher pursed her lips to inform the father. Taehyung lifted his thick eyebrow at the teacher's statement and glanced at the door again. Why would his daughter lock herself inside the bathroom?

"We heard her screaming earlier, so the assistants tried to enter- but she told us to stay away and to call her parents," The principal apologetically stared at the alpha for disturbing his time.

"Open the door," Taehyung instructed, stepping aside to make way- so the principal quickly slipped the key inside the knob to unlock the door for him. The father carefully leaned against the wooden door and knocked several times to announce his presence. Knock. Knock.

"Stay away! I won't talk to anyone!" Hajin screamed from inside the bathroom to threaten whoever was trying to invade her space.

"Hajin-ah~! Appa is here. Can I come in~?" Taehyung asked, calmly holding the knob with his ear pressed against the door. There was a moment of silence. The principal exchanged uneasy glances with the staff as they stood beside the supreme alpha.

"Okay," Hajin's small voice finally spoke up from behind the door. The teacher and principal exhaled in relief at her approving response. Creak. Kim Taehyung carefully turned the knob, pushed the door open, and stepped inside the restroom before closing the door behind his back while searching the vacant space for his young daughter.

"Where are you?" Taehyung asked, unsurely frowning at the empty sinks.

"Here," Hajin whimpered from the far end of the restroom. The heiress sounded super frightened, which made the father's chest swell with extreme discomfort- but he didn't overreact and calmly stride past the unoccupied stalls, trying his best not to startle his already terrified child.

Taehyung deeply exhaled to prepare his mental state once he halted before the closed door of the last stall. What's the worst thing that could happen to a child her age? He wasn't prepared to face his daughter, but she needed him. The man cleared his throat- Creak. The father gently pushed the door, expecting to see the worst with a racing heart as the hinge squeaked open until it softly thudded against the wall.

Kim Taehyung stood, cemented in place while roaming his eyes all over the tiny space... until his gaze fell upon the young girl, hugging her knees on the closed toilet seat and trembling like a lost puppy with her unknown misery. The father examined Hajin's sweaty hairlines, snotty nose, swollen eyelids, and flushed cheeks without budging- unable to react to her messy condition. She was in perfect condition this morning before she departed from her hilltop home. Kim Hajin pouted at her father's presence as he stood in the doorway with a slight frown on her loose pigtails before glancing at the scattered tissues on the floor.