Alpha - Lone Wolf - Chapter 34

Sora's POV

A guard politely performed his courtesy at the entrance as I hurriedly walked inside the building lobby with a forceful smile. I nodded at the staff as they halted to greet me and scanned my face before the elevator, but the lift was still on the stop floor. Ah~! This is a disaster! I shouldn't have eaten the sour kimchi! I screwed my face in discomfort while tapping my feet with my attentive gaze on the descending number. Ding

I impatiently rushed inside the compartment and turned to tap the button repeatedly. Nervously, I stepped back to lean against the railing for support until I felt my swelling bowel stirring inside my intestine, so I twisted my legs to resist the poop's protest to exit my body. I need to use the bathroom! Why didn't I get the urge at the penthouse?! My stomach growled again, making me wince in discomfort with my hand pressed over my belly. The elevator ascended to the top floor at a taunting pace as I struggled to keep my butthole shut. Ding! 

I gasped in relief, quickly racing into the empty corridor, but halted with a slight grimace. I can't shit inside the office's private toilet! It's too awkward. I pursed my lips, restlessly glancing at the staff's toilet, and hurried inside to use one of the unoccupied stalls. Fuck! Fuck! It's coming out~! I cursed in frustration as I struggled to unzip my skirt. The zipper was stuck, so I whined and lifted my skirt, pulled down my panties, and quickly sat down. 

Breep! 

A flood of diarrhea instantly escaped my strained butthole. I bit my lower lips with my fist clenched and lowered my head to counter the discomfort as the aching pressure swelled inside my stomach until tears formed in my eyes. My ass is on fire! Flush. I quickly tap the screen to flush away the smelly discharge and let out a deep sigh after my stomach stopped gurgling. Sniffle. I rubbed my burning face while sitting on the bowl with my hands tucked under my chin to wait for the next batch of diarrhea. Creak. I froze at the presence of another person.

"Ah~! She's such a fuss," An assistant muttered. I gripped my skirt over my lap and lifted my startled gaze to the stall door as the employees entered the bathroom.

"What happened? Did young master scold you again?" Another employee asked.

"No. It was his fiancée. She visited again earlier this morning," The assistant replied.

"She came with gifts again? She always brings him gifts," Her co-worker replied as she entered the stall beside mine. I remained stiff on the bowl as the wet and soft discharge slipped out of my burning arsehole, so I clenched my buttcheeks to minimize the sound of the impact. Plop. My poop dropped inside the bowl. I lowered my face in embarrassment. Fuck~ I hope they didn't hear it~!

"Why doesn't he bring her gifts home? I always lied about the unattended gifts whenever she asked about his reaction. What am I supposed to say? That our young master always sent us home with her gifts?" The staff by the sink exhaled in annoyance. I flushed the toilet again and washed my butt with the automatic water ejector before dabbing my crotch dry and slipped my panties from my ankle back onto my hips. I didn't want to interrupt their conversation, so I quietly closed the toilet lid and sat down. My presence will startle the employees.

"Young master doesn't like her. Isn't it obvious?" The employee in the stall replied.

"But he cheated on our first lady for her?-"

"I heard he was drunk. His family probably forced him to marry his current fiancée to resolve the problem," The staff replied, flushing her toilet and exiting the stall. I stared at the ribbon decoration on my shoes, calmly waiting for them to leave the room.