BONUS CHAPTER - PART 2

[ One Shot - Part TWO ]

Sora's POV

Murmur. Murmur. The inaudible voices did not make it through my eardrums as I sat in the lecture room with my head rested sideways on the desk, emptily gazing at the golden afternoon sky until a tiny bird flew toward a tree to rest its feet on the crooked branch and cutely chirped through its beak. The creature glanced back and forth while sending the melodious signal across the vast opening to search for its mate.

 The creature glanced back and forth while sending the melodious signal across the vast opening to search for its mate

I weakly smiled when another bird appeared, hopping over the branch to meet its lover. The birds pecked each other's feathers and snuggled against one another's warmth, making me pout at their cuteness as I stared out the window during a warm afternoon without paying the slightest attention to the professor. Smack. I jerked out of my deep thoughts upon feeling a soft impact and quickly sat up to find a rolled-up paper on the floor after it struck my head from the side. What's his business? I glared at Jungkook... who widened his bitter gaze on me.

"Focus," Jungkook mouthed, sternly nodding at the professor.

"Mind your business," I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I folded my arms over my chest to dismiss his concern, causing the alpha to huff at my rudeness, so I exhaled heavily and glanced forward to find Seokjin sitting beside Taehyung and Sungho with Namjoon at the front of the class.

How did I end up in the advanced level? I passed all the qualifications because studying was the only distraction to numb the hollow void in my chest. My dull gaze gradually drifted to the snowflake keychain... attached to my phone case. It's been months... since I last visited him. Should I see him now that I've made it to the advanced level? But what's the point? It's not like he can hear me. I sighed- Virr. I blinked out of my thoughts when a notification popped up on the blank screen.

Jimin: Can we see each other after school?

Jimin: I would like to address an important matter.

I stared at the notifications and unsurely lifted my face to stare past Jungkook until I spotted... Park Jimin... smiling at me from his desk. Should I see him...? I've been locking myself inside my bedroom for hours on end... during the past months to study for my qualification... and I've once again lost grasp on reality. Sighing deeply, I lifted my phone off the desk and lowered my thumbs to type on the text box.

Click Clack... Click Clack...

Virr.

New notification.

My blank gaze gradually shifted to the new text, popping at the upper part of the screen. Pause. I suddenly froze in my seat with my eyes glued on the notification from another person- and for a solid second... I couldn't process the name... shown on my screen. My heart violently leaped into my throat once my sluggish brain made sense of the message. Badum! I quickly tapped on the new text to confirm the source. Am I hallucinating?!- I stiffened in extreme bewilderment once I received a few more texts from the person. JOLT!