Alpha - Blue and Grey - Chapter 61

Sora's POV

RING. RING. RING.

My eyelids flung wide open to greet the gloomy morning light at the blaring siren of the startling alarm. BEEP. BEEP. I sleepily turned my head over the pillow to find Taehyung sleeping face first on the mattress. He grunted in annoyance while searching the nightstand aimlessly with his arm extended until he found his phone. Clatter. He muted the noisy alarm, dropped his heavy arm and softly groaned under his breath with his face pressed against the pillow. I grumbled and turned away to snuggle against the warm sheet until Taehyung rolled over to wrap his legs around mine.

"Sorry..." He hoarsely grumbled with his nose pressed against my nape. 

"Why did you set an alarm?" I mumbled with my eyes closed. Does he have a work schedule at the corporation? But he didn't inform me last night...? Taehyung towed me by my waist until I rolled over to face him over the bed. He sleepily combed his fingers through my wild hair, lifted his face to kiss my forehead, and slumped back down while rubbing my arm... apparently still half asleep after disturbing our sleep with his random alarm.

"I wanted to make you breakfast..." He muttered. I opened my eyes to frown at his sleepy expression as he softly patted my back.

"Do you intend on poisoning me?" I blinked. Why would he want to make me food... out of all the million tasks he's responsible for at the council and the corporation?

Taehyung chuckled as he kissed my lips before scooting downward to snuggle his face against my plump chest. The man grabbed my hand to hook it over his waist under the blanket, so I exhaled and rubbed his sturdy back as he curled up against my body like a child. Aigo~! He's such a baby in the morning~! He makes me cuddle him until he's fully awake every day.

"I was confident last night- but I do not wish to send you to the emergency room with food poisoning, so I'll abort the mission," He mumbled. I chuckled at his raspy voice and glanced at his puffy face while stroking his soft hair. Taehyung pressed his face against my cleavage, gently tugging my sleeves down to expose my breast, and softly kissed the flesh, making me giggle at the ticklish sensation.

"Seriously~! I'm not your mother~!" I whined, pushing his face away with my palms to stop him from nibbling my tips. I'll have to wipe myself before feeding Hajin again~! Taehyung grumbled at my refusal. He grabbed my hands and stubbornly opened his mouth to suck on my nipple, making me groan in annoyance as he tightened his grip around my wrists to hold me in place while caressing his wet tongue over the sensitive tip until I quivered at his invasive touch. 

"My mother didn't breastfeed me," He muttered, briefly lifting his face to pout at me. He released my hand to squeeze my breast with his bare palm and softly kissed the tip again. I'm not uncomfortable with his obsession... it's just... very ticklish when he touches me.

"Because she was away?" I asked while rubbing his cheek with a faint smile.

"Oh. Eomma was always busy in Seoul. Halmeoni raised me at the hanok, so I only drank formula milk," He muttered while tweaking my juicy nipple between his fingers. I frowned at his childlike behavior until he poked out his tongue to lick me again, so I quickly grabbed the side of his head to stop him- but he grabbed my shoulders and drew my body forward to chew on my breast. I'm beginning to smell like my husband because he can't stop branding his scent on my skin whenever we're together.

"Stupid man..." I whined while hugging his head against my chest as he kneaded me like a kitten and pecked my bosoms all over with a satisfied smile. He loves to harass my boobies!

"Your breast milk tastes funny," He mumbled while licking his lips.

"Funny?" I unsurely stared at him. I'm barely producing enough milk for Hajin.