Three.

"Jungkook, someone's coming!"

Just as Jimin yelled that, it felt like Jungkook and the person were forcefully yanked out of their paradise and pushed into reality. It was then Jungkook noticed the wounds, bruises and blood at a few spots on the person's body. He was injured, but the person himself forgot about his injuries when he saw Jungkook.

Since they're back to reality now, Jungkook could hear someone approaching them too. That's when the person started panicking again, but this time, he wasn't yelling or screaming. His expressions just became worried and his eyes a bit teary. Jungkook's wolf could feel how scared his mate's wolf was, so his mind was now only focused on taking his mate to a safe place, to protect him.

Jungkook leans a bit down, giving his mate the signal to get on top of him. And he did, before giving the same signal to Jimin. So now both of them were sitting on Jungkook's back. His wolf was big enough to carry the both of them easily. Jungkook is the Golden Wolf, meaning his speed is faster than any other. That's the reason why Jungkook carried them on his back so they won't be left behind and will get away to whoever is following them way quicker.

As Jungkook was running in his fast pace, he noticed how tightly his mate was holding onto him. If only Jungkook could hold him back just as tightly, that's the only thing his heart was desiring right now. But for now, he just needs to get his mate to safety and get his wounds treated. The only place perfect for that was none other than the cottage.

Just after a few minutes of running, it seemed like Jungkook lost whoever who was coming after his mate. Even if they couldn't get away, Jungkook wouldn't have let anyone take his mate away from him. No one can separate Jungkook from his mate now. And if someone tries to, Jungkook knows exactly how to handle that.

Arriving at the cottage, Jungkook leans down again, letting his mate and Jimin get off his back. Once they were safely off, Jungkook turns into his human form as his eyes land on his mate. This is the first time Jungkook's mate is seeing him in his human form. Stepping over to his mate, Jungkook's hands gently cup his mate's cheeks, and as soon as they touch, their wolves start going crazy again with joy.

"Finally, I've found you."

Jungkook's voice was so soft that even he himself got surprised by it, he didn't even know he had such a soft voice in him. But then again, he had never experienced how wonderful finding a mate feels and the out of this world feeling he is going through right now. He feels connected, his heart and soul were bonded to Taehyung in every way.

Jungkook noticed his mate's cheeks heating up, the faint shade of blush on them. A single touch from Jungkook was flustering for his mate. And Jungkook was loving every second of it.

"What's your name, beautiful?"

Beautiful. Jungkook was sure calling his mate that, would make him even more shy. Jungkook noticed; the more shy his mate was getting, the more he submitted to Jungkook, letting Jungkook take over him.

"T- Taehyung."

Taehyung tried his best not to stutter, but failed miserably. He couldn't help it when it came to Jungkook, he made Taehyung submit to him without even doing anything, made Taehyung so weak for him, that a single touch from Jungkook made Taehyung's legs get wobbly and heart close to exploding.

"Taehyung. What a beautiful name for a beautiful angel."

Taehyung was sure if Jungkook keeps complimenting him like that, his heart will either surely explode or suddenly stop beating at all. Taehyung's cheeks turning a bright shade of pink, he couldn't even look into Jungkook's eyes without having his face heating up from being too flustered. Jungkook was noticing everything, he knew exactly how much he was having an affect over Taehyung. Their wolves have mated, connected with each other, so it was really easy for them to feel each other's emotions.